What Are You Wearing Today?

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter
Burgundy, blue, green

2687DA4B-B9E9-4476-9996-D31B79C518F1.jpeg

Halberstram

The leather colour is very nice but maybe the last could be sleeker. Like the Edward Green 888. this needs a strong chisel toe. Also, this boot as an austerity brogue would have been marvellous. On an elegant and pointy last.

Thruth

Supporter
The leather colour is very nice but maybe the last could be sleeker. Like the Edward Green 888. this needs a strong chisel toe. Also, this boot as an austerity brogue would have been marvellous. On an elegant and pointy last.
No, it does not need a strong chisel toe or to be sleeker. In fact you don’t see many chisel toe full brogue blucher boots, no?

It was ordered as an MTO hand-welted full brogue big butch blucher boot not an iGent sleek chisel or pointy toe. Hence the double sole.

BTW, how are you doing in ordering hand welted shoes from EG?

I already have a Vass austerity brogue blucher on the F last (double sole) and an austerity brogue balmoral boot from Saint Crispins on a chisel last (single sole).

Were you not just complaining in your posts about too sleek, pointy shoe lasts and not liking them?

6D9F851B-6716-4E5C-ABFF-C2E5B3F154F4.jpeg

Last edited:

Halberstram

I dig the boots. Sturdy, manly footwear. You are very right in your assessment that pointy shoos are an aberrancy. It is not bettered when they are called sleek by approval seeking iGents.

Joining you in colour and style today:
E7DDF088-3529-4A65-A40C-B8AA5F788963.jpeg

Thruth

Supporter
I dig the boots. Sturdy, manly footwear. You are very right in your assessment that pointy shoos are an aberrancy. It is not bettered when they are called sleek by approval seeking iGents.

Joining you in colour and style today: View attachment 37946

what loafers those iz? why you sit in rain? Homeless? Again?

Halberstram

I‘m sitting at a front door. You cannot even see the beer bottle and the hash joint. This is since banksters scammed me. I was luxury building constructor before. Loafers are Alden. Very good when you want to scare off tackys by banging them on their heads. Which is why I have double Rendenbachs applied.

Halberstram

1DCB0176-C039-42B5-A278-79B0519DC6F5.jpeg

Happy Ascension! Bresciani cotton socks are highly recommended. Crockett & Jones Connaught, with many many years on its shoulders (16).

Thruth

Supporter
Nice pantalons. Fugly hooves. Yes, yes I know they are big daddy but they are ugly-daddy
I don’t care if they are fugly or not. That is what I’m wearing. And that is the title of the thread.

I don’t consider Borgioli big daddy shoes.

Just trying to drive some clothing/footwear related posts that are not just showing endless purchases not worn or sartorial dreams never realized.

I most likely have more shoes and boots you and others will dislike so just give me time to post them.

You should try posting yourself wearing things we can like or dislike.

Last edited:

Thruth

Supporter
Often I have no desire for pretty shoes, and those Borgioli I would describe as handsome. Very far from ugly.
Norvegse and goyser/goiser/goiserer are polarizing.

Halberstram

Alt Wien as in punched captor? Vass do it.
View attachment 37989
Hardcore from Dinkelacker
View attachment 37990
Fantastic that Vass does it. Nice, want it. Dinkelacker is somehow too much, as always. But not bad, either. Thanks for pointing out. Thought Alt Wien with Goiser existed maybe only in my fantasy. But the Vass has to be in shell cordovan. Eggplant or whatever Horween calls it. Much better.

Thruth

Supporter
Fantastic that Vass does it. Nice, want it. Dinkelacker is somehow too much, as always. But not bad, either. Thanks for pointing out. Thought Alt Wien with Goiser existed maybe only in my fantasy. But the Vass has to be in shell cordovan. Eggplant or whatever Horween calls it. Much better.
Many of the AH makers do it.

Thruth

Supporter
Alright, more boots to make Euros and a big daddy from Oz ill.

Waxed rough out leather. GYW not stitch down.

D705EFDC-B1ED-413E-91DA-53DB8EF1A854.jpeg

Thruth

Supporter
What’s wrong with the denim, ASSTROLL? Has many many years on its shoulders and is a very ancient tissue.
ololololo. that only works for eye-tie ties don't you know. Is the German dole as good as the Austrian dole?

Thruth

Supporter
I CANNOT ANSWER WITH MY BUDAPESTER BP SOLES AND SHOE ARE SO BIG I CANNOT EVEN MOUNT VESPA
olololo. when you previously attempted and failed to mount a vespa did you put your penor in the tailpipe or petrol tank?

Where did you perch your perch clodhoppers?

Halberstram

Tie penor from my very ancient thirst got stuck heavily (7-fold) in the tailpipe so was VERY slow going forward. Used the triple soles for braking with no mark. Made from the ancient master RENDENBACH. You know him?

Thruth

Supporter
Cotton-linen plaid shirt summer shirt
Bedford cord 5 pocket pants
Suede chukkas
396E0836-492C-404D-A508-CFD7F8B700CA.jpeg

Thruth

Supporter
KitonBrioni has been dead for a decade. How time flies.

An homage:

Pendleton green shadow plaid board shirt
Wings + Horns khaki pin cord chinos
VK Nagrani drawers
Pantherella navy wool textured socks
Barbour sapper jacket
Ludwig Reiter brown norwegers
Longines Legend Diver
Mancera lime & mint oud

Top Bottom