What Are You Wearing Today?

QuandoDio

^^^The outfit is agreeable but @ TEOD, it's the Internetz so nitpicking is expected.

I'd skip the square, change the tie pattern or fabric (like the colour). Trousers I could take or leave. This is all so-so, if I walked past him on the street, I'd be impressed by his style.

belinmad

^^^The outfit is agreeable but @ TEOD, it's the Internetz so nitpicking is expected.

I'd skip the square, change the tie pattern or fabric (like the colour). Trousers I could take or leave. This is all so-so, if I walked past him on the street, I'd be impressed by his style.

I’d never skip the square! The horror!

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
It’s a slippery slope. You’ll be skipping buttons next … and then hit rock bottom skipping socks.

season 5 episode 3 GIF

formby002

Or a dark navy. Like the one I’m wearing on the picture.
Yeah.

There seems to be some resistance to wearing dark pants with a lighter coloured odd jacket. There's a view that the pants must always be lighter than the jacket.

Let's see what others think.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
I think the norm/safe option is lighter color on top and darker on bottom. The reverse can also work, but can also fail more easily.

belinmad

You may not know this, but I claim total credit for popularising that cut. It is known as the Formby 1 cut.

Don't believe me? Doghouse will confirm. ;)
Lol.
We admittedly wanted to copy the style from Sexton, who of course got it from you 🤣🤣🤣

1634318726496.jpeg

Sauce

Good colour match. Complementary textures of the tie and jacket I am not so sure about.
The coat is tweed and the tie is silk, Sammy. Ties a very crisp dry touch. Looking at it now I think your right, it'd be more suited to a Fresco or Crispaire type cloth.

Top Bottom