What Are You Wearing Today?

Suit looks good. It seems to work on you better than separates. Linen suit is one I can accept WITHOUT a tie ( shudder)
I will buy you a white shirt
The suit in the photo would, I think, look better with a pale blue or a white shirt.
I would have worn a white shirt with this outfit.

For better or worse, I do listen to you guys:

318AFC61-925B-4A96-9D2A-2CB2A1822A97.jpeg

For better or worse, I do listen to you guys:

View attachment 32424

I liked the outfits that you wore with the entire suit...shirts included. I didn't like the shirt you had on when you went to see Rent(only with the jacket.)

Whits shirt above also looks great. That is what is so versatile about a linen suit in the summer. It can be dressed down or dressed up a bit.

(Suit could use a light pressing/steam.)

What are the leather pieces at the end of the laces? How do they stay on? How do you thread the laces through the shoe?

Fanciful aglet ends? They came that way and I have not worn them enough to have to change the laces. I’ve never looked to see if I can pull them off to put new laces in or if I have to cut them off. Will check tomorrow when I get to work.

So I checked out the leather embellishments from my Borgiolis. They are open at the pointy end and you can fish out the end of the lace which is knotted.

So to put in new laces, just put them in, place the leather bit over it and then knot the lace end and pull it down into the leather

8D0D54FD-3BE5-4208-B3F2-8D85EDB937DD.jpeg
8459894F-611C-447E-ABD9-3CF054625AF6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom