What Are You Wearing Today?

1568446535329.png

Custom grey trousers
Bespoke pink shirt with special
gull wing collar
Brown Edward green
Bone Oxford sportscoat
Brown stripe Kiton tie

Waiting to discuss issues of the day in the Senate boardroom. Just waiting for the parliamentarians to arrive.

20190918_152922.jpg
20190918_152859.jpg

^The bottom half of the outfit looks nice - although the carpet in that room looks to be a most unattractive colour combination!

^I know that you are very partial to T&A, but that tie really should have stayed in the 1970s.

^I know that you are very partial to T&A, but that tie really should have stayed in the 1970s.

The shirt is deeper blue in reality and I was actually quite pleased getting that tie to work. Those more funky and elaborate T&A ties are best avoided, especially if you plan on a T&A peacock shirt to go with it.

* tan chukka boots (edward green)
* purple silk/wool houndstooth socks (viccel)
* dark olive cords (brax)
* dark green cashmere 3 ply turtleneck (vintage paul stuart made-in-Scotland)
* cranberry 6 ply cashmere shawl collar cardigan (Ballantyne)

20190928_175734.jpg

It's a cool evening but l feel warm as toast. Loving the 6 plys at this time of year.

* dark olive green Brax cords (made in Germany)
* brown Viccel sox (made in Turkey)
* orange Hermes turtleneck (made in Scotland) - seductively luxurious
* Australian hand stitched bespoke shoos in Buffalo leather (fantastic fit and inbuilt arch support - my instep is higher these days hence the opening of the lace area)
20190929_162342.jpg

Last edited:
* tan chukka boots (edward green)
* purple silk/wool houndstooth socks (viccel)
* dark olive cords (brax)
* dark green cashmere 3 ply turtleneck (vintage paul stuart made-in-Scotland)
* cranberry 6 ply cashmere shawl collar cardigan (Ballantyne)

View attachment 32676

It's a cool evening but l feel warm as toast. Loving the 6 plys at this time of year.
That’s a lot of ply - 6 plus 3. Thick corduroy. More suited for an unheated country pile than Melbourne. You are not helping the Australian tourist board.

Got me thinking about Damart. It is still going - you see the factory from the train. I thought their market might be dying out but with the cost of fuel maybe not.

Mean business today.

BIG Johnny Lobb (when a man really means business)
20191001_181956.jpg

Custom trousers
Bespoke Bengal white/ blue stripe shirt
Viccel sox
Thurston braces

* bankers loafers (Moreschi)
* super luxurious bespoke shirt
* custom navy trousers
* handmade sportscoat with horn buttons for Spring
* silk/wool sox (Viccel)
* Braces (Thurston)
* silk tie (Drakes)

One thing where l did mess up was that l forgot to wear a nice mauve flower in my lapel hole. Grrr.

20191013_183854.jpg
20191013_184642.jpg

Last edited:
^ Nice combination!

I really like the flecked Donegal trouser fabric. Are the trousers from Spier and Mackay?

^ Nice combination!

I really like the flecked Donegal trouser fabric. Are the trousers from Spier and Mackay?

Thanks - I’m really please with how that BB jacket fits, unaltered, straight from eBay.

Yes, trousers are S&M Donegal. Fairly soft for tweed. I wish I’d got a pair in mid brown last year - or the navy to match the jacket I did buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom