What Are You Wearing Today?

A few days ago
1580377510160.png

31A3AA6C-B639-40D3-A668-E41DA3CFD555.jpeg

I was all excited to see the sun for the first time in a long time. And then I saw the pic, looked down at the buttons and realised I wore a ladies shirt today. 😂

First day off work in three weeks. Decided to pop down to the shops for a few things.

C2209E45-1279-4B39-B60D-5F577649066A.jpeg

That’s Level C PPE. I’m sending a big team into a large assisted living facility for an outbreak response. The disposable full face shield and tyvek suit are kinda overkill but it’s what we have in our cache.

I just got fit-tested again this morning with everyone else - not going into the field anytime soon.

With the mandate that we must all wear cloth masks while in public, I’m delighted to see a return of the cravat (and bandana for SWD).

DRessed in unusual colours today, and l like it. No photos, batteries are flat.

* rich purple cashmere v neck jumper (Alan Paine - made-in-England)
* rich orange plush cashmere turtleneck (Hermes' - made-in-Scotland)

a very eye catching effect

* orange/tan chukka boots (Edward Green)
* rich purple sox
* murky creek green German cords in the same colour as Uncle Buck's in all their glistening beauty just like Buck's, but mine aren't Uncle Bucks,they're from Henry Bucks. Best cords ever.
Uncle Buck cords.jpg

Regular outfit during the pandemic. Custom visor & booties. Our ex-member Leitmotif thought I was wearing ghey-coloured chinos. Ololo.
1590692513947.jpeg

1590692599694.jpeg

He also has a son-in-law with a man bun, so has to be over 50.

Did we ever poal forum member ages? Seems like we are all hovering somewhere around 50.

I always had you down as someone in his late 30s to mid 40s.

I was born at age 15 if that helps
He also has a son-in-law with a man bun, so has to be over 50.

Did we ever poal forum member ages? Seems like we are all hovering somewhere around 50.

I think we only did a "how old is Fwiffo?" and that went over like a lead balloon because her highness refused to acknowledge.

Some people have been posting on the clothing forums for almost 20 years: they started young and are now getting up near retirement age. :rofl:

I think the average age is probably about 40.

I'm afraid I only read the clothing part of the forum, though obviously not as religiously as necessary. The rest is too fwiffo heavy for my daily dose of distraction so I may have missed the parts where truth let's us take part in his life and soul. Also, the idea that Lobb St.James have a minimum age for orders hasn't crossed my mind. Mea culpa, I vowe to improve myself up to the required standard.

Too bad that Craptom has only discovered sateen in his militaryesque casual clothing.

Wearing 8.8 ounce selvedge Crammerton cloth chinos from before the mill shut down. If Craptom creams his sateens he would blow goo for these too.

I have been wearing the LR norwegers regularly since I got them. Certainly C&J and above in terms of quality. Substantial construction yet comfortable right out of the box. If I compare them to my EG Nevis I find little difference in terms of the scotch grain leather and finishing. As a comparison I’ve always found my Galways to not be butch enough while the Nevis are.

Pattagucci organic cotton/hemp western cut casual SS shirt. Soft and slubby. Breathes well. I have several that I wear casually and do outside work in.

I am wearing socks and it is 18 C. Who wants to go a couple of rounds? Be warned, I have my Theuns Prinsloo bespoke hawksbill on my belt and my Kershaw Ken Onion wharncliffe in my back pocket.

1D1A80A9-625E-4452-9578-46395252F23C.jpeg
B6A35C26-01D6-4DC3-8611-56F02A42D3D6.jpeg

6F3886CE-FFC2-45A9-941C-FBB3BA328C14.jpeg

2B7B4542-42D0-4057-80C8-6043C5557063.jpeg

Too bad that Craptom has only discovered sateen in his militaryesque casual clothing.

Wearing 8.8 ounce selvedge Crammerton cloth chinos from before the mill shut down. If Craptom creams his sateens he would blow goo for these too.

I have been wearing the LR norwegers regularly since I got them. Certainly C&J and above in terms of quality. Substantial construction yet comfortable right out of the box. If I compare them to my EG Nevis I find little difference in terms of the scotch grain leather and finishing. As a comparison I’ve always found my Galways to not be butch enough while the Nevis are.

Pattagucci organic cotton/hemp western cut casual SS shirt. Soft and slubby. Breathes well. I have several that I wear casually and do outside work in.

I am wearing socks and it is 18 C. Who wants to go a couple of rounds? Be warned, I have my Theuns Prinsloo bespoke hawksbill on my belt and my Kershaw Ken Onion wharncliffe in my back pocket.

View attachment 33972View attachment 33973
View attachment 33974

View attachment 33975
You are so butch

Day 2 of Nor'Easter here, so just casual in the office with some Cordings face melting green trousers and worn out Lacoste polo.

20200616_080546.jpg

WTF would anyone feel a need to carry TWO folding knives?

Don’t you follow the menswear rule to always wear something bespoke when you leave the house?

In actuality it was just accidental that I had two knives as the black one was in the cab of the tractor so I put it in my back pocket to bring into the house later.

I would only normally have two knives if I was carrying a folder and a fixed blade which is not an in-town thing. It’s legal but tacky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom