What Are You Wearing Today?

If you reversed the colours it might work better.

604cd29ac3f1433de8e92eabbf8a4cf4f8b1ed6e.gifv

Finally got a day off work! Going to buy some beard oil to see if it’s a hipster gimmick or something I’m going to start needing now.
6986B8E8-EAD6-4BE6-9FFC-27201FC962BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally got a day off work! Going to buy some beard oil to see if it’s a hipster gimmick or something I’m going to start needing now. View attachment 33994

Definitely a need. Though to be fair with the lock down and all, I have not given a shit in months and don't even know where mine is. I tend to make mine though rather than buy.

Definitely a need. Though to be fair with the lock down and all, I have not given a shit in months and don't even know where mine is. I tend to make mine though rather than buy.

Tried it on and I think I agree. Beard feels softer and more manageable. The sandlewood scent is nice but unnecessary. What do you use?

Tried it on and I think I agree. Beard feels softer and more manageable. The sandlewood scent is nice but unnecessary. What do you use?
Get it shaved you bloody scruff.
I don’t know which is more despicable -
Cosplay clowns getting dressed up in suit and tie to sit and work all day at the kitchen table?
Or people thinking social restrictions gives them a license to spend their lives in eternal sweat-pants-and-not-shaving mode?

Cosplay clowns getting dressed up in suit and tie to sit and work all day at the kitchen table?
Or people thinking social restrictions gives them a license to spend their lives in eternal sweat-pants-and-not-shaving mode?

It’s kind of a tradition that during a deployment we don’t shave. This is just a particular loooong response.

Nice look!

Question for you: Assuming you are wearing espadrilles... I have never owned espadrilles, are they meant to be worn sockless? How do they feel on the various surfaces?

Damn son.
Lines can look so good in blue. Saw a muted blue one from Huddersfield the other day - so nice.

Or

img_1592800119701.jpg

Yea I was cooking in the kitchen. Plus I shaved everything.

Good morning from a grey and rainy Amsterdam. Such a shame covid-19 caused me to cancel my annual trip to Italy. Love the style, the people, the food.

Stumbled across this board just now. Have been an active member of the Dutch styleforum, but that forum is a bit slow lately. Hope to find some action and deep knowlegde industry insiders. Hope it will be a fun ride.

Good morning from a grey and rainy Amsterdam. Such a shame covid-19 caused me to cancel my annual trip to Italy. Love the style, the people, the food.

Stumbled across this board just now. Have been an active member of the Dutch styleforum, but that forum is a bit slow lately. Hope to find some action and deep knowlegde industry insiders. Hope it will be a fun ride.

Welcome buddy, I'm here in The Hague.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom