What Are You Wearing Today?

At least the SFers aren't doing the soyboy smile! They are CHAD AF!!

DT1DRFeWkAA1iEg.jpg

It was a blanket deletion of posts

And yet you leave the post, and it is a good one, the source of the ripostes....

What does that achieve? Who will respond knowing that your response is likely to be deleted.

Seems the blanket deletion of posts was rather selective.

No need to answer. I will not participate on the subject matter further.

And yet you leave the post, and it is a good one, the source of the ripostes....

What does that achieve? Who will respond knowing that your response is likely to be deleted.

wasn't my call

it was my call and there were posts that contained content that we don't allow on this forum. likely you weren't paying close enough attention to it since that seems to be your schtick. if you have any questions please take them up in the moderation thread.

Kirby is selling his sovereign grade face masks made from top quality dormeuil suiting fabric.

Truth be told, l was thinking of asking my tailor to make a bespoke one in cashmere from a Loro Piana fabric. Vicuna would probably be too extreme, especially since masks are UGLY.

is 'sovereign grade' just kirby marketing claptrap or does that actually mean anything when it comes to fabric?

please don't get a vicuna facemask shooey. just dont.

is 'sovereign grade' just kirby marketing claptrap or does that actually mean anything when it comes to fabric?

please don't get a vicuna facemask shooey. just dont.
Yes, it is actually sovereign grade. Why? Because it uses luxury fabric and a filter can be slid in between the fabric. Don't like how Kirby's is designed.

I might ask my tailor to make a few masks up from leftover luxury wool fabric. The masks in public are really ugly and l want a few nice ones. I saw a girl with a custom mask (a designer) and she looked great. Kirby's don't have a great fit so l would like bespoke. All l need is a few nice ones. Nothing worse than nice clothes with an ugly mask/.

Kirby is selling his sovereign grade face masks made from top quality dormeuil suiting fabric.

Truth be told, l was thinking of asking my tailor to make a bespoke one in cashmere from a Loro Piana fabric. Vicuna would probably be too extreme, especially since masks are UGLY.

A sad desperate marketing dystopia that.

I could took a pic of this well know man on his stolen 2seater, he let me no tip... but tried to buy charlie from me while asked me where was the luxury closest brothel or house music slam, no 1 euro let for coffee... durito.png
durito.png

Looks like a guy skulking in the background, peeking through the window into the dungeon of the dark room/ diseases.
He comes from good stock, our family were neighbours and we know good stock when we see it.

Doing an L.Ron Hubbard/Br Elmer/Alfred Hitchcock style today.

* MTM navy wide legged wool trousers cut for braces
* braces
* bespoke pink shirt
* pink cotton sox
* forest green cashmere cardigan (Pringle)
* stunning black captoe ofxford shoes shined in a navy polish (Vass)

I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom