What Are You Wearing Today?

either that or just go full rodney dangerfield
68227015.jpg

There's a prominent civil rights lawyer over here, who boasted on Twitter, about battering a Fox to death with a baseball bat on Boxing Day, whilst wearing his wife's silk Kimono!

His excuse was that the poor Fox was attacking his chickens!

^^I find the square doesn't add much to the outfit; if anything, it detracts and distracts. Everything else is top top ofc. YMMV.

^^I find the square doesn't add much to the outfit; if anything, it detracts and distracts. Everything else is top top ofc. YMMV.
agreed but its nothing to go home and change over.

Thruth Thruth what's going on around the jacket lapel and collar on the upper right side? almost looks like a sweat stain in the picture.

great fit! i probably would have gone with a different color tie there. looks a little clashy with the brown pants and olive-y jacket. but that's my color nitpick style.
True, a solid (knit) would have probably worked better.
I realised I hadn’t worn this Brooks Brothers tie in ages, so I decided to take it for a spin today just for kicks.

now this i like. simple, not a lot going on. looks clean, nothing drawing the eye. just have to extricate that poor canary from your jacket pocket and let it fly away...

thanks. I like the hankie contrast but indeed I went through a bunch of them to figure out what would match well with the jacket, which is already pretty pattern and tone loaded.

thanks. I like the hankie contrast but indeed I went through a bunch of them to figure out what would match well with the jacket, which is already pretty pattern and tone loaded.
It’s such a loose look that I think it might go better without a square at all

Inth
I like the outfit, with the exception of the shoes. Actually that yellow pocket square gives a nice touch, especially in absense of a ti
I think the Williams boots go great considering it’s been raining nonstop in London and everything is a puddle right now.

It would be nice to see what the hell YOU wear for once. You only comment on other people’s outfits and post IG pictures of things you like. It’s hard to assign value to your opinions, you see.

I like the white shirt. A white shirt goes great with any combo. IMHO its adds a pop and compliments the matching colours in the other items. A mid blue denim shirt would have gone great as well, but without the pop. OC in a pale blue or pencil stripe as well. I think the white shirt is over looked sometimes when we dress.

I like the white shirt. A white shirt goes great with any combo. IMHO its adds a pop and compliments the matching colours in the other items. A mid blue denim shirt would have gone great as well, but without the pop. OC in a pale blue or pencil stripe as well. I think the white shirt is over looked sometimes when we dress.
I agree 100%.
A former boss of mine used to say “wear any color shirt you want as long as it’s white or pale blue” 🤣

Inth

I think the Williams boots go great considering it’s been raining nonstop in London and everything is a puddle right now.
If you get some of these you could wear your Polperro loafers and then everyone would be happy.

index.jpg

I agree 100%.
A former boss of mine used to say “wear any color shirt you want as long as it’s white or pale blue” 🤣
Way too limited, you need plenty of peacock stripes and checks to distinguish yourself from the corporate herd. For business: white is stark, serious and for when you want to show them you're definitely not their friend. Blue is warmer and more friendly for more amicable negotiations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom