What Are You Wearing Today?

It's a great album, bought it when it first came out. It's quite an eclectic album and about as heavy as I can go.

Angel Dust is good (better?) too. The cover version of The Commodores Easy is wonderfully camp...
I definitely rate Angel Dust higher in terms of of the complete album.

I'm reading this.
1629169697222.png

Do you own anything else from Pini Parma? If so, how do you like it? Good value?
I have one polo and two merino rollneck jumpers. I can say that they are good quality, as I’ve worn them for +3 years without any noticeable pilling, or the jumpers losing their shape. The brown one is one of my favourite garments in the Autumn.

The trousers are excellent as well. They drape surprisingly well for cotton, are very resistant to creasing, and don’t start bagging at the knees. They are also more or less windproof.

I’d say Pini Parma offers good bang for the buck. Good that you asked, I finally got the excuse to unpack my Fall/Winter clothes.
06740B8C-FBEC-4B8C-9321-77DCA721B809.jpeg

Surely it cannot be Autumn before the August Bank Holiday?

Wait until September at least.
It has been +7 degrees Celsius outside for over a week here, with constant rain and wind.

I hereby officially declare it’s Autumn within a radius of 2km, the focal point being my current location. Certain laws of physics also do not apply within this zone, and Simon Crompton is an outlaw to be killed on sight.

Rich colour in that coat. I do like a bit of herringbone, for some reason I really like a gingham shirt with it.

I like the jacket's cloth, less the cut and combination, somewhat dull to me.
But wait, he's going to put on some dayglow green socks to add a bit of pop for you and add a blue and pink rep with a green polka dot on orange PS. You're gonna love it!

But wait, he's going to put on some dayglow green socks to add a bit of pop for you and add a blue and pink rep with a green polka dot on orange PS. You're gonna love it!

Maybe I haven't much sense of humour, as you said, but yours seems dull and corny.

By the way, I would match that jacket with charcoal grey, navy blue or forest green trousers for a classic look, or burnt orange, sage green or royal blue for something bolder and more colouful.

Maybe I haven't much sense of humour, as you said, but yours seems dull and corny.

By the way, I would match that jacket with charcoal grey, navy blue or forest green trousers for a classic look, or burnt orange, sage green or royal blue for something bolder and more colouful.
Burnt orange with that colour coat??? You're bonkers.

this is beating on a horse that has died many times over by now, but why don’t you start posting pics of what you wear and how you would wear it, instead of commenting on how others get it wrong all the time?

My intention was to let the coat have the entire spotlight in this outfit. Its complex texture offers plenty of visual interest on its own, especially as I wore this rig to a business casual setting.

Somehow the idea of bold trousers in bright colours with a heavily textured, burnt orange tweed jacket like this brings into my mind a vision of Pitti peacocks sitting in a row and wearing big sunglasses, their bare ankles dangling in a gentle Milanese breeze.

My intention was to let the coat have the entire spotlight in this outfit. Its complex texture offers plenty of visual interest on its own, especially as I wore this rig to a business casual setting.

Somehow the idea of bold trousers in bright colours with a heavily textured, burnt orange tweed jacket like this brings into my mind a vision of Pitti peacocks sitting in a row and wearing big sunglasses, their bare ankles dangling in a gentle Milanese breeze.

it’s a beautiful coat. Where is it from, and what’s the cloth?

Don't rule out the burnt orange trousers with a burnt orange tweed coat. You could look like a great big fuck off gingerbread man. Great for christmas parties.

wholesomeyum-sugar-free-keto-gingerbread-cookies-recipe-24.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom