What Are You Wearing Today?

86D919BB-9C69-4D9C-9B00-794F9ED38A55.jpeg
How would charcoal grey or navy blue trousers make this any less dull than cream?

As I see, charcoal grey (as well as navy) trousers would give so much more emphasis to the coat, be in cord, flannel or cavalry twill.

Corduroy.Charcoal.1007530.jpg
FS625-A1290-33_270gCharcoalFlannel_ClassicFlannel_FoxBrothersCloth_1024x1024.jpg
l_3553-21379.jpg

And your coat is not burnt orange colour, as someone here says, so it would look good with these trousers in burnt orange:

11b1b0d8f30fd0c38568b2ca260040a6.jpg
02CB6835-B590-45A5-A237-8E78CB50D317.jpeg

By the way, thats more Red Grapefruit than burnt orange you nutter, to my eyes. You've gone from a massive ginger bread man to a big bowl of mixed cirtus fruit, to my eyes, by the way.

images.png

The teal blue in the sweater would go with the coat in burnt orange, the trousers not. There are too close together on the colour chart you see, by the way, teal is on the opposite. This is pretty basic stuff.
burnt-orange-teal-living-room.jpg

Relentless searching the internet for #menswear and reposting them on here with your opinion on them does not make you an expert. Far from that infact, to anyones eyes, as more than one here says.

By the way, thats more Red Grapefruit than burnt orange you nutter, to my eyes. You've gone from a massive ginger bread man to a big bowl of mixed cirtus fruit, to my eyes, by the way.

View attachment 40938

The teal blue in the sweater would go with the coat in burnt orange, the trousers not. There are too close together on the colour chart you see, by the way, teal is on the opposite. This is pretty basic stuff.
View attachment 40939

Relentless searching the internet for #menswear and reposting them on here with your opinion on them does not make you an expert. Far from that infact, to anyones eyes, as more than one here says.
Brown is the only colour you can wear successfully in different shades in the same ensemble.

I will never be able to hear the words color wheel again and not think of him, they are inextricably linked. Damn that bastard.
With that suggestion that a rust brown jacket should be paired with burnt orange trousers, it's surely necessary to get in touch with Bop and get him to give a lecture.

What are those round shiny things on your shirt?

And is your chest hairier than you legs?

all joking aside, I love these two shirts.

It's the same shirt my friend lol.

And yes, I have a Magnum PI chest hair thing going on. My legs are like Chewbacca as well, but I shave them because I'm a cyclist.

You've got a real bee in the bonnet about that burnt, muted, orange coat haven't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom