What Are You Wearing Today?

i get the orange tie-in but that tie is way too bright for that outfit.
Needed something bold to stop it being too staid. You always need a touch of the peacock.
That’s a lovely tweed.
Got it from The English Hatter here, the details are not that well finished, but the sizing and silhouette is spot on with them every time. If you can live with less than top notch details then they're a winner if you want something off the rack you can just throw on.

I think its alright. Could have gone with something not so bold as well. Eithers good, all depends on how how you wanna roll on the day. I'm picturing navy pants, Pimp? Or what?

I think its alright. Could have gone with something not so bold as well. Eithers good, all depends on how how you wanna roll on the day. I'm picturing navy pants, Pimp? Or what?
Went with very dark brown chinos with C&J's. Have a bit of an issue on the trouser front, whilst I've lost the weight I wanted, I'm still 36''. Trying to get to 34'' but it's not arriving. Not sure why, unless everyone is making in boys sizes and the new 36'' is the old 34''?

Went with very dark brown chinos with C&J's. Have a bit of an issue on the trouser front, whilst I've lost the weight I wanted, I'm still 36''. Trying to get to 34'' but it's not arriving. Not sure why, unless everyone is making in boys sizes and the new 36'' is the old 34''?
I can confirm that at some stage over the last couple of years trousers makers did indeed size up a 34 to a 36.

no argument. i just think that particular peacock is a little off. something orange but a slight bit more muted perhaps? a floris special?

Be specific please

1635812850496.jpeg

Where the hell do all you people live? at least four of us are in Canada and ain't that cold.

Thats average for winter here in Oslo during the day, can drop to minus 15 for spells. Last winter I was working out of town and it was minus 20 for a few days.

I was all kitted-up with my doeskin blazer, T&A shirt, polka-dot tie and Duchamp cufflinks for the Webex conference yesterday. Total waste of time, as when it came to my little turn, the camera on my screen was stuck in an infra-red flashing mode and as it is pop-up camera linked to the mike, I had to just make an apology and type in the chat instead.

I’m the old guy in a leather jacket and sunglasses taking photos of himself while hanging around the school supposedly waiting to pick up his kids. Totally not sus, ok?

96155F6E-F754-4E97-B307-7BFA2BA87D7D.jpeg
F983425E-A408-4C15-91AA-00BB2ED9BB87.jpeg

I'm in work for a couple of hours tomorrow doing a bit of banking which is the least favorite of my duties. I've got my last unopened T&A shirt ready, but I might just throw an un-ironed shirt on beneath a jumper. As no one cares and no one will see.

I'm in work for a couple of hours tomorrow doing a bit of banking which is the least favorite of my duties. I've got my last unopened T&A shirt ready, but I might just throw an un-ironed shirt on beneath a jumper. As no one cares and no one will see.
But you will know . And you will care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom