What happened today that neither pissed you off nor made you happy but is nevertheless noteworthy?

Fwiffo

Comes off as a condescending prick
Supporter
IMG_20220910_111732_HDR~3.jpg

Fwiffo

Supporter
Co-ordinating 4 parties of ex co workers, industry friends, current co workers and old school mate to go to a meaningless footy game. But I finally have everyone and their needs and tastes addressed including one person is crippled.

I had an extra single ticket not near any of my existing tickets that I was going to add someone and crowd the standing area. Finally got someone to come. But I had to get permission from his wife.

Erdogan had an easier time brokering grain to come out of Ukraine.

Last edited:

Fwiffo

Supporter
Against the advice of everyone on this forum I decided to go with the 25 year old again.

Fwiffo

Supporter
must have went well with no updates for 6 hours...

No I wouldn't say that.

I have nothing to do today except donate some clothing and an old computer to a youth mission on foot, see a lady friend for happy hour and then go solo to opening night for the Singing in the Rain show. It was a gift and she bought me a single ticket in the fully packed orchestra section of the theatre.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Supporter
I’m about to get naked in front of a hot young lady. Ok so she might be my dermatologist, but these are the thrills of middle age 🤣

Top Bottom