What happened today that neither pissed you off nor made you happy but is nevertheless noteworthy?

IMG_20220910_111732_HDR~3.jpg

Co-ordinating 4 parties of ex co workers, industry friends, current co workers and old school mate to go to a meaningless footy game. But I finally have everyone and their needs and tastes addressed including one person is crippled.

I had an extra single ticket not near any of my existing tickets that I was going to add someone and crowd the standing area. Finally got someone to come. But I had to get permission from his wife.

Erdogan had an easier time brokering grain to come out of Ukraine.

Last edited:
Against the advice of everyone on this forum I decided to go with the 25 year old again.

must have went well with no updates for 6 hours...

No I wouldn't say that.

I have nothing to do today except donate some clothing and an old computer to a youth mission on foot, see a lady friend for happy hour and then go solo to opening night for the Singing in the Rain show. It was a gift and she bought me a single ticket in the fully packed orchestra section of the theatre.

I’m about to get naked in front of a hot young lady. Ok so she might be my dermatologist, but these are the thrills of middle age 🤣

Just don't get an erection, that would be highly inappropriate. Sorry, l couldn't resist...just had to say it.

I had a handheld steamer fall from a shelf above my height on to my nose the other day. No blood or bruises so I was lucky.

I took down a box it was sitting next to and thought I didn't disturb it. By the time I l set it down and looked up it fell.

My nose is permanently broken from a childhood fight so it's not like it could make it any worse.

I have some Brazilians in my office. One is for Lula. One is for Bolsonaro.

My 12yo son has hit puberty. He smells and his voice is deep sometimes. I’m always startled at hear some man talking to me from the kitchen where I thought my boy was.

No interest in sex yet, but I know that is just around the corner.

Why the eye roll, Fwiffo Fwiffo ?

Choices were limited. My voice broke when I was 10. Then growth spurt and rebellion and then everyone else became immature and taller than me after me. My brother has two boys. Hopefully I keel over before I have to witness that. For now they are just rambunctious.

I had the more British style reserve upbringing.

You're an alpha male so you'll figure it out.

Choices were limited. My voice broke when I was 10. Then growth spurt and rebellion and then everyone else became immature and taller than me after me. My brother has two boys. Hopefully I keel over before I have to witness that. For now they are just rambunctious.

I had the more British style reserve upbringing.
Ten??? Jeez, I didn’t hit puberty until 13-14.

Ten??? Jeez, I didn’t hit puberty until 13-14.

Then you were one of those lads who started infringing on the peak of my Shaq basketball skills.

Girls aren't easier to deal with. They get emotional and vulnerable and then as a man you want to protect them from everything.

IMG_20221005_154156_HDR.jpg

My office for today. 22c and the sun.

Time to top up my George Hamilton tan before I turn into Addams family. This bee is in love wit me. Either that it is my cologne or my pomade.

I guess it is time to move on from the fragrance my ex lady friend bought me

I had a meeting with the local FBI WMD team and they brought me swag: a lovely soft blankey. They may be hinting that I am old, hahah.

B3ED0CE1-6CF6-4CE8-9609-90640CB71C7D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom