What It's Like To Date A Horse

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
Massive kick to face by horse

Listen to the crack of the kick, as the hoof strikes the helmet and face.

A teenage girl is counting her blessings after being kicked in the face by her horse – yet escaped with just a cut above her eye.

Rosie Morton is ‘lucky to be alive’, doctors say, after she fell while showjumping and was clattered in the head as she lay on the ground.

The 18-year-old was brutally kicked by her horse Luke, in an incident caught on camera by a friend.

Miss Morton slipped to the floor as her Arab cross refused a jump – and the disoriented horse kicked out with his back leg, catching her in the face, as she fell.

While she needed stitches to the cut above her eye, her riding helmet may have helped protect her from much more severe injuries.

She said: ‘I didn’t really know what had happened at first, I just saw blood trickling down my face and my head was really, really sore.

I’m so lucky to have escape with a cut to my head – once my stitches are out, I might need further plastic surgery on the scar, but the doctors are going to wait to see what it looks like.

‘If I hadn’t been wearing my riding hat, I would have been a lot more seriously injured, if not dead.’

She has owned her horse Luke for two years and has cleared him of any blame, adding: ‘Luke very rarely refuses a jump, but on this occasion, I hadn’t given him enough of a run up, and he just couldn’t get over it. It wasn’t his fault.’

Read more at

Russell Street

King Of The Trolls
Supporter
Ratings
I do get the feeling that, in the next decade or so, we'll slowly start seeing zoophilia bestiality buggery sneaking into mass media in incrementally more sympathetic and commonplace ways.
Go back and watch a tv show from the late eighties or even early 90s and if there is any homosexuality reference, it is as the butt of a joke. Now, the gay mafia has pushed homosexuality, portrayed as positively as possible, into every possible plotline it can. Name a reality show lacking a gay cast member! Just wait, animal-fuckers and their anipal mates will be ubiquitous in no time.

OfficePants

Supporter
Ratings
I do get the feeling that, in the next decade or so, we'll slowly start seeing zoophilia bestiality buggery sneaking into mass media in incrementally more sympathetic and commonplace ways.
Go back and watch a tv show from the late eighties or even early 90s and if there is any homosexuality reference, it is as the butt of a joke. Now, the gay mafia has pushed homosexuality, portrayed as positively as possible, into every possible plotline it can. Name a reality show lacking a gay cast member! Just wait, animal-fuckers and their anipal mates will be ubiquitous in no time.
You're missing the stepping stone. We are already seeing the transgender stuff making inroads.

Russell Street

King Of The Trolls
Supporter
Ratings
You're missing the stepping stone. We are already seeing the transgender stuff making inroads.
No shit. It's amazing how quickly something universally seen as aberrant, deviant, and unhealthy is transformed into sympathetic persecuted minorities and anyone that disagrees is an evil hatemonger.

Russell Street

King Of The Trolls
Supporter
Ratings
BTW, note the story title. Typical move, take the focus away from the definitive sexual act and try framing it as an emotional thing.
It's not about anal penetration, it's about love. Anything with love is good!
A man and a woman...
Hey, any two poeple.
Well, two or more.
Well, why just people?
:vomithate:

Russell Street

King Of The Trolls
Supporter
Ratings
According to the Washington Post today, asexuals are the next ones we have to pander to.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...c92d3a-6b7a-11e4-b053-65cea7903f2e_story.html
Ha, I just watched the seminal film Class Act, and there's a scene where Duncan Pinderhughes, played by Kid, is getting made over by Blade Brown (Play) behind closed doors. His dad, upon hearing "Stop blowing me; it's too hot!" asks the mother if she ever wondered about their son's sexual preference. The reply was that she didn't think that he had one.
Asexual!

Journeyman

Supporter
Ratings
I was reading an article on my local newspaper website and I remember this thread.

"Man who had sex with horse "needs help", says judge":

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...help-says-ballarat-judge-20150225-13p34t.html

Defence lawyer Amanda Hurst said the man's wife, who owns a horse stud, had got rid of all the ponies at the rural property.
"They're only left with very big horses that would make it very difficult to carry out this type of offending," she said.

Journeyman

Supporter
Ratings
The reviews are very funny (note: apparently the contents of the book are satirical and have nothing to do with the cover, which is in itself a satire of the contents of the book).

not a love chronicle of bitch and steed 17 Mar. 2015
By rob - Published on Amazon.com
Buyer beware, not a love chronicle of bitch and steed

This book takes it's readers on a wild ride 16 Mar. 2015
By Wesley Mucke - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Kindle Edition
From the creators of Fifty Shades of Hay. For years Mr. Horseman trotted through life with a long face, until he met Kathryn, a lonely woman pasture prime. Saddle up for a rodeo of emotions and personal development, as they start as a forbidden fling of just horsing around but only to find an unexpected, stable relationship, neigh, only to find love. With a spurned heart, Kathryn must decide whether to follow social norms or be with the horse-man she loves. Of course when found out by a nosy neighbor, the city stirrups trouble for the unique couple. The stress eventually becomes to much in the end however, and Kathryn and Mr. Horseman's love doesn't last furlong. Kathryn finds out she's not his mane partner and their seemingly everlasting affair turns into a real night-mare.

Top Bottom