What It's Like To Date A Horse

I haz a sad 'cause everybody hates Nickleback. This is just like the Paone thread.

One minute we are talking about horse fucking and the next thing you know, poor Nickleback is having their reputation sullied.

Doesn't anyone realize Chad is still really broken up over losing Avril?

The internetz. What a place

And too, it's not a matter of everybody suddenly wanting to hook up with horses; it's suddenly allowing that relationship to be legitimized and bending rights and privileges to fit every microcosm of society - forcing the vast majority to accept plainly wrong behavior to pacify a vocal super-minority.

Definitions are necessarily exclusionary.

If it is considered discrimination to not let gays marry then why is it not discrimination to not let this man marry his girlfriend or Mohammed marry a five year old. I think it is a very slipper slope, because the rational behind gay marriage is very flimsy.

Well, the rationale is, quite simply, one of being able to consent.

As long as two adults can consent to enter into a mutually agreeable relationship without coercion or abuse, then that's fine.

The same reason is why child-adult relationships, or animal-human sexual relationships, are not fine or legal, as society considers that the child and the animal do not have the capacity to consent to the relationship having made an informed decision.

For reasons I've given above, I feel that the "consent" argument involving animals is hypocritical because we do a whole lot of exploitative things to animals which don't require their informed consent but suddenly, when it becomes sexual, we say "Oh no, that animal doesn't have the capacity to consent so it's wrong."

However, despite that, I don't buy the "slippery slope" argument because of the issue of consent. There is a clear, bright line between the ability of two consenting adults, whether homosexual or heterosexual, to make an informed, consensual decision, and the ability of children or animals to make an informed, consensual decision.

And too, it's not a matter of everybody suddenly wanting to hook up with horses; it's suddenly allowing that relationship to be legitimized and bending rights and privileges to fit every microcosm of society - forcing the vast majority to accept plainly wrong behavior to pacify a vocal super-minority.

Definitions are necessarily exclusionary.
But two men fall into this?

Sure.

Children can surely consent to sex. I don't buy the consent-arguments generally. If anything it's an outdated standard ripe for challenge. (Only semi tongue-in-cheek). Just ask the various man-boy love associations in existence meeting at Chicago-land public libraries.

Children can surely consent to sex.

There's a big difference between consenting, and giving informed consent free of pressure and adult expectations in full realisation of the consequences of your actions.

It's generally considered that children don't have the capacity to give informed consent to a sexual relationship, hence it's illegal.

I'm not exactly sure where the consent argument veered from horses into retarded humans.

If people of diminished capacity are unable to consent are retards unable to consent due to their extremely low iq?

In some cases, yes.

There's been a lot of discussion around this issue over the past decade or two, both ethical and legal, and there have been legal cases where people of normal mental capacity have been charged over having sex with (for want of a better word) retarded people as it's been decided that those people lacked the capacity to give informed consent to what was happening.

How do you define ability to consent, and where do you draw the line?

What makes someone who is one day below the age of consent different from who they are two days later?

With animals, it's easy - they can't consent.

With humans, it's more difficult. Governments have established an "age of consent" simply because it's convenient to do so. Clearly, someone who's aged 15 years and 11 months is going to be able to make a more informed decision than someone who's aged 12 or 13.

In biological and cultural terms before the insanity of modern society, a person became an adult after gaining reproductive ability.

And anyone who studied humanities knows morality of judeo-christian islamic institutional tradition arose solely as a method of imposing political will, no different today.

This post is spot on. Society does whatever is convenient for it and then retcons the correct morals and explanations.

Some 10 year old murdered someone - what a thug, he was a gangbanger, charge him as an adult and lock hum away for life. Same 10 year old has sex - he didn't do nothing wrong, what thugs to victimize him so.

The whole morality and views of society in general are so temporally based it is meaningless to talk to most people. Why bother if the person you talk to will change there mind every time some online "reputable source" changes their story. Momentary validation as the main form of social feedback leads to a lack of persistence in personal actions.
I'm having a little trouble reconciling this with your statements from earlier in the thread.

if a man fucks a sloth... would it be rape if it takes too long for the sloth to express disagreeable behavior?

Everyone knows sloths approve of rape.

My+god+it+s+the+perfect+weapon+_41e09a5a2f47353bcfbd906bfaf5cbd2.jpg

The entire idea that "homo sapiens having sex with another species is rape" is bullshit. You telling me that when we find aliens we can't have sex? Fuck that. An alien comes down here I'm going Capt. Kirk on that ass. Or if we create some mutant species like that blue chick from X-Men there's no way I'm not tapping that.
Um, you realize the Predator will be thinking along these lines while perforating your colon, right?

No.

The entire idea that "homo sapiens having sex with another species is rape" is bullshit. You telling me that when we find aliens we can't have sex? Fuck that. An alien comes down here I'm going Capt. Kirk on that ass. Or if we create some mutant species like that blue chick from X-Men there's no way I'm not tapping that.

You're more a Jonathan Frakes when it comes to these matters.

It's nice that a bunch of horseshit has made its way into the horse fucking thread. Really ties everything together.

fucking kids. you love them. you clothe them. you feed them. this is what you get in return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom