What Other Forums Do You Post On?

Dropbear

Gives Off Rather Strong Cop Vibes
Just for fun - let's hear!

I'll start:

These days I'm mostly here or the Australians in America Facebook group.

In the past, I've been more active on a Corp veterans and charity group as well as The Liberal Gun Club.

Well, I got banned at SF, so not there. I think Andyland is sartorial preschool, so not there either.

Generally, FNB, rarely on LL, regular for years on Sailing Anarchy, and a bit on FlyerTalk but not as much as I used to.

Well, the "above your pay grade" was a summary. M was plenty cordial and it was just an aside to an ongoing conversation.

Well, the "above your pay grade" was a summary. M was plenty cordial and it was just an aside to an ongoing conversation.

Ah, I thought it was literally what he said. Anyway, it's still pretty cryptic and I have no idea what happened.

I couldn't care less about posting but not being able to PM people I am trying to get in touch with is a pain. Plus, if they aren't going to let me post, I want the big fat "Banned" by my name, and not just be unable to post or message.

Saverocity forum
Flyer talk
You're on FT Rambo? I don't post much anymore but still read a bit.

I also lurk on B&B occasionally but it's pretty easy to max out your shaving knowledge so I mostly look in the ancillary fora.

I also lurk on B&B occasionally but it's pretty easy to max out your shaving knowledge so I mostly look in the ancillary fora.
I have their stupid pen subforum bookmarked and check it often. They're not as insane as the average fountain pen forum. It also helps that the clientele is fairly cheap so it's not a SF of luxury lusting.

I will point out that doghouse has properly identified the B&B style subforum as the barest entry point for those not up to the demanding rigors of Andyland.

I have their stupid pen subforum bookmarked and check it often. They're not as insane as the average fountain pen forum. It also helps that the clientele is fairly cheap so it's not a SF of luxury lusting.

I will point out that doghouse has properly identified the B&B style subforum as the barest entry point for those not up to the demanding rigors of Andyland.

Yeah, I concur on your first point. I have found really serviceable info there, not just on pens, but knives and cooking as well.

I was really going for the low hanging fruit pointing out the Haberdashery. Some of those dudes beg for it.

Si. RamboAroundTheWorld. Although, I've moved posting to Saverocity and Travel Codex now that FT's been innundated with tacky's and rectumites.
Excellent. I post under gegarrenton, my name in places where I have to behave. There's many tackys and arstocrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom