What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Journeyman

Supporter
The Boys will hopefully be good. The comic was great
Did you see the TV adaptation of Ennis's "Preacher"?

I haven't seen it, but the comic series was very entertaining. I also enjoyed The Boys, although it took things up a notch from Preacher.

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Supporter
Did you see the TV adaptation of Ennis's "Preacher"?

I haven't seen it, but the comic series was very entertaining. I also enjoyed The Boys, although it took things up a notch from Preacher.
i was much more a fan of The Boys than I was Preacher. Could never really get into the art style of Preacher and I thought the show actors were all terrible.

Just finished the first episode. This could definitely be interesting if they can keep it up.

Pauly Chase

Hip Dairy Farmer
Supporter
Watching the trashest shows on TV: 90 day Fiance and Unexpected on TLC. Taking trailer trash to a whole level

Kingstonian

Midsomer Murders ‘Made to Measure’ rerun.

Victims are dispatched with a very heavy old tailors shears.

Barnaby gets fitted for a suit in a vintage tweed. Jones gets fitted for a suit like Cary Grant’s in ‘North by Northwest’.

Amazing that a small village, with one road in, can support a bespoke tailor while they can struggle in a big city.

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
Midsomer Murders ‘Made to Measure’ rerun.

Victims are dispatched with a very heavy old tailors shears.

Barnaby gets fitted for a suit in a vintage tweed. Jones gets fitted for a suit like Cary Grant’s in ‘North by Northwest’.

Amazing that a small village, with one road in, can support a bespoke tailor while they can struggle in a big city.
That's a good episode

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Sweetbitter: beautifully filmed though cliched little drama. Sex drugs and food with an attractive lead.

I think The Glitch starts back up soon.

Kingstonian

‘Who do you think you are?’

I switched on when it was showing the street sign for Bloor Street West. So I treated it as a travelogue. Turns out it was for a Canadian comedian that I have never heard of. Both she and the archivist at the University of Toronto were wearing very nice jumpers. It was Winter with snow on the ground. She also visited Halifax, Nova Scotia. Her ancestors were ministers of religion and one was the original head man at the institution that became university of Toronto. She also had connection to Poole, Dorset via the fish trade. Easy viewing until the news came on.

Top Bottom