What TV Shows Are You Watching?

doghouse doghouse whats the significance of the FBI looking into the car buying? I feel like that was involved somehow in an earlier season.

Elizabeth now going full cuckold on Phillip now.

doghouse doghouse whats the significance of the FBI looking into the car buying? I feel like that was involved somehow in an earlier season.

Elizabeth now going full cuckold on Phillip now.

I'm not sure. I've lost so many of the subplots over the subplots over the years. It probably is something though.

On the second point, totally.

Mr Robot season 3. Always so good. Certainly the best TV show of these last years (with True Detective season 1).

Midsomer Murders. New dog to replace Sykes. Sweet toddler and new sidekick for Barnaby. Sidekick does not impress.

a bunch of shows hit the chopping block. syfy cancelled the expanse.

Oh that Iranian woman lost her job then. I also saw Designated Survivor is out. Kiefer Sutherland will have to find another job.

downloaded the new Cobra Kai series off the torrents. its surprisingly really good. very VERY nostalgic.

Is Hank Azaria finally losing his hair? Couldn't imagine that since the Godzilla days.

Started watching the Bobby Kennedy documentary on Netflix, first episode was good and the historic news film stock was excellent.

‘A very English scandal’ BBC.

Hugh Grant really does look the part of disgraced Liberal MP Jeremy Thorpe.

King Lear. New BBC production with Anthony Hopkins, Emma Thompson Jim Broadbent etc.
Filmed in locations including the Tower of London and Stevenage shopping centre. Modern setting and lots of now compulsory BBC ‘diversity’.

King Lear. New BBC production with Anthony Hopkins, Emma Thompson Jim Broadbent etc.
Filmed in locations including the Tower of London and Stevenage shopping centre. Modern setting and lots of now compulsory BBC ‘diversity’.

To be fair, in London any casting call for extras is going to be representative of the demographics of the city.

To be fair, in London any casting call for extras is going to be representative of the demographics of the city.

Is King Lear the one about mental illness? Very BBC agenda!
However, which is the one with all the stabbing? MacBeth? More apt for modern London, me thinks.

Last 2 episodes of Lucifer last night. Sadly, #savelucifer didn't help.

King Lear is madness in old age, passing property onto the next generation and women’s rights amongst other things.

‘Thompson’s grey-haired, twist-mouthed Goneril – first hungry for power and then poisoned by it – suggests that she would be ideal casting for Theresa May: The Movie.’
The Grauniad

really seemed to go nowhere with those two episodes. we see chloe discover the truth and then they don't even cover it at all over the next two hours? odd at best.

These were standalone episodes. None of it directly linked to season 3. Probaböly extras for next season or season 3.
However, so far no other network has confirmed interest in the show. Doesn't surprise me, season 3 was a bit meh!

These were standalone episodes. None of it directly linked to season 3. Probaböly extras for next season or season 3.
However, so far no other network has confirmed interest in the show. Doesn't surprise me, season 3 was a bit meh!
Yes it was. Never seemed to go anywhere

Yes it was. Never seemed to go anywhere

Too many useless episodes about the "romance" between Chloe and Pierce.
If they had the last episode as a mid term cliffhanger they would have had a chance.

"Lethal weapon" has been renewed for season 3, but the guy playing Martin Riggs has been fired (and possibly killed off in the season finale).
Allegedly his replacement will be Sean William Scott aka "Stiffler" from the American Pie franchise. Not sure he's the right guy for it.

Finally we see you are some kind of troll/bot/interloper who let his guard down.

You are probably behind the last forum upgrade debacle

Cancelled because of the tweet. Show still pulling in hit numbers.

People were watching it? I thought Roseanne was done and buried in the 1990s. I had no idea she could even be popular in the late 2010s.

People were watching it? I thought Roseanne was done and buried in the 1990s. I had no idea she could even be popular in the late 2010s.

It was a reboot. She was a Trump supporter. Even liberal outlets grudgingly acknowledged the success of the new series.

Westworld Season 2 is victim of the Lost syndrom. Lots of useless and boring subplots, artificially intricated timelines and lack of coherence. A shame. First season was good. They should have ended the show here.

Last edited:
paige shows a little backbone. still hope she dies in a fire though

Yeah, so I've heard.

I'm still on team Paige must die too, though it's not looking likely. I read a hilarious interview with J&J where they are flummoxed that the most requested character to kill off was Paige. I'm like how retarded are you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom