What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Aren't the Jonas Brothers Disney stars? So there is a high change that he plays the tough hetero guy while he really enjoys the company of men...
This engagement keeps them both in the headlines and Priyanka might get a new job from that publicity. Then a public break-up and booom, our Fwiffo Fwiffo is back in business and can be a shoulder to cry on.

I
Aren't the Jonas Brothers Disney stars? So there is a high change that he plays the tough hetero guy while he really enjoys the company of men...
This engagement keeps them both in the headlines and Priyanka might get a new job from that publicity. Then a public break-up and booom, our Fwiffo Fwiffo is back in business and can be a shoulder to cry on.

I would be Priyanka Chopra's toothbrush if it meant being near her twice a day. Then again weren't you the bloke who complained her neck looked shaggy and old?

I would be Priyanka Chopra's toothbrush if it meant being near her twice a day. Then again weren't you the bloke who complained her neck looked shaggy and old?
You don't want to be her tooth brush after she did the nasty with or to Nick Jonas...
And yes, I still think her neck looks weird.

Reading subtitles on an iPhone 6 suck, but I’ve finished the first season of Occupied and starting the second

watched two new bbc shows tonight - first is Strangers with John Simm. set in Hong Kong and looks interesting. second is The Bodyguard. ex-soldier with ptsd is guarding the home secretary and might want to kill her.

Strangers starts here soon as well. The bodyguard seems to be getting a good response.

Coincidentally saw Keeley on a very old episode of Would I Lie to You last night (don't ask).

Started watching again the original series of Star Trek, amazing how they got away with such similar plot lines each episode.

bojack horseman season 5 out on netflix.

new show called the first on hulu starring sean penn about a mission to mars.

The Magnum PI trailer looks so bad it might be woo watching for the lols.

Dr. Who is back with a new Dr. anyone watch to see if she's any good?

other than that there is literally nothing good on TV at the moment.

Watched the first 2 episodes of the Magnum remake. Episode one is just a slightly longer version of the trailer.
Nothing special about it. I don't think the studio spent a lot of money on it either. Half the episodes is made up of wide landscape shots and Magnum driving along in a Ferrari (on what seems to be the same road over and over again). And better not mention the god-awful CGI effects.
Not sold on the tiny Latino dude in the title role.

Lethal weapon season 3 is out. Not as bad as I thought it would be with a new guy. But Seann William Scott toned his usual crazy down quite a bit, although his back-story is far too cliché.

Chef's table season 5. The Albert Adria episode is giving me nostalgic memories of my holiday last year.

Finished A Very English Scandal. Very well done. Think they could have extended it to a couple of more episodes because significant parts seemed rushed.

Might try and re-watch Patrick Melrose as well.

Family is enjoying watching The Durrells. Some cracking wardrobe to appreciate as well.

‘Killing Eve’ watched all eight episodes on iplayer. Well acted - particularly the Villanelle character.

I think I’m on Ep4 of Hill House. It’s well done, though I wish some of the story would unfold faster.

Did anyone rate the Jack Ryan series on Amazon Prime? My father added me to his Prime account to convince me to see it.

Also the Kevin Spacey-less House of Cards comes out tomorrow.

is it like all the other netflix shows where they're just sitting around in a single room for 70% of the episode?

It jumps around timelines and locations a lot. Fair mix of action and dialogue. No boobs, though.

Finished the final episode of the BBC adaptation of Evelyn Waugh's Decline and Fall. Exceptional throughout: cast, script and mise en scene.

Started watching Crisis in Six Scenes the Woody Allen comedy series on Amazon Prime. Not as bad the negative reviews, but Elaine May's voice has gone, she speaks like someone who's had a stroke.

I think I’m on Ep4 of Hill House. It’s well done, though I wish some of the story would unfold faster.

Ep9 with one to go. Best thing Netflix have made. This and Altered Carbon for best original America series of 2018.

narcos mexico (season 4) is out today.

watching La Mante on netflix. french detective show about a serial killer. this would be up your alley Thruth Thruth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom