What's Making You Happy Today?

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
Why do you keep portraying me as another Jeffrey Epstein?
I’m sorry for that. You are no where near Epstein level. You don’t have others grooming your prey yet.

or maybe that is why you are lamenting the retirements or your network of barkeeps?

Fwiffo

Supporter
I’m sorry for that. You are no where near Epstein level. You don’t have others grooming your prey yet.

or maybe that is why you are lamenting the retirements or your network of barkeeps?
They're all 30 plus now. Some even got married. I am lamenting because I don't fancy investing that much time and liver effort to build relationships with the next generation.

Sadly I am not like others in this forum where I make enough money to buy service, attention and loyalty.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Is this the Insurance Salesman’s View of Love?
Carnal love? Money can buy that. Dangle it in front of most people in service and they will crawl, scratch, bow and bend over to give you attention.

To be quite honest, I strongly believe 80% of couples would separate and divorce if one of them said I'm going to pursue some vocation that generates no income and I'll end up being a leech that continues to suck away what material resources you are able to acquire in yours.

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
A bunch of university students told to stop disrupting the staff and behave like everyday people or else they will be arrested, locked up and given the boot from school. Good old fashioned discipline. The kids try to worm there way out of it so they can reek havoc, but the staff are having none of it.

Last edited:

Fwiffo

Supporter
I saw Anastasia - the musical. I was a bit perturbed at how little knowledge of Russian the writers possessed. Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova would not introduce herself as Romanov. That's for men. Women add an a at the end. Also they called her Anya. I'm pretty sure Anya is the short/diminutive form of Anna. Nastia is the short form for Anastasia.

Great costume and set design though.

Fwiffo

Supporter
I'm finally losing weight. I can button and fit in some of the tighter 36 jackets.

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
36!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Top Bottom