What's New with the Foo?

I still use my ancient iPhone 5s. It's so old, my company's email app wasn't supported on it and so it deleted itself.

Good for you.

In the U.K. they want you to load an NHS app on your mobile so they can ‘ping’ you if you come into contact with covid. You are then supposed to isolate.

Our government tried to build a similar app last year. Spent a motza. It didn't work. 😄

That’s the thing that’s making me hesitate on going full stone age with my phone. Like you said, for banking a smartphone is nearly mandatory in my country as well, and then there are things related to work.

Maybe having one is a good practical stoic exercise for self-control.
Burner phones are useful for any criminal enterprises though.

All logins go through two factor system with a ID app here. Sure you can have printet card, but everyone uses the app. Super easy.

I'd be astonished if it was his.
If that’s the case, I‘m very confused as to what his wife gets out of their little arrangement.

As far as I know, she’s the one with the money. Does she keep TheFoo around only as her court jester, while giving all the love to Real Men (with real style)?

1634568657811.png

Cant say I've followed Foo religiously but didn't he order $4,000 worth of denim shirts all at once without ever trying one shirt?
and went they supposed to be "distressed" now its Foo who is distressed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom