nseh.06449.012_m_1.jpg

bxeh.01744.005_m.jpg

mh20.13022.007_m.jpg

Kent Wang

8354265657_32dea43729_b.jpg

8554620185_d09cb604f5_b.jpg

8555583656_c3e252e092_b.jpg

Pfff... the list is going to be long.

First... I want some trousers, light gray, cream, light brown, all in wool. I haven't bought any of those yet because of two reasons: 1) I recently bulked a little bit so if I buy them, in a few months they won't fit and I don't want to give them to my tailor, I want to buy my size once I cut. 2) I think I will need to go bespoke. Most of the RTW trousers are in this new fashion "Slim Fit", I use a 30-31 waist, so my thighs will not fit.

Jackets...

I seriously want something like this, also the tie and the shirt:

tumblr_mh7flgGl0S1r3er8co1_1280.jpg

Other jacket like this one and the tie too:

shades-of-brown-windowpane-suit-herringbone-tie-pocket-square.jpg

Another one like this one:

Brioni-Natural-Sportcoat-07192012.jpg

Suits:

Something like this. I really really want a pinstripe suit.

4d36a73e.jpg
Oikeat-yhdistelmat_liituaraitaa.jpg

If you do get one, I'd say single over double breasted. Pin stripes make a statement. Double breasted makes a statement. Together...too many statements.

If you do get one, I'd say single over double breasted. Pin stripes make a statement. Double breasted makes a statement. Together...too many statements.

Gotcha. I also really want a DB suit or jacket. A must I guess for the pinstripe suit is peak lapels.

6408150169_9cef64f0c3_b_1024x1024.jpg

First and foremost, Saddle Cordo Double Monks. My current lust.

Walt_Grey_Merino_Fit_large.jpg

These pants are from Epaulet: The Slim Walt trouser in grey merino w/ side tabs. Going to do a MTO jacket to complete the suit. This is going to be my present to myself when I finish law school.

LL.jpg

This is just an example, but frankly would love most any Alden in #4 shell. Haven't yet decided on a boot or shoe (not that I would have much of a choice in the matter...). I am obsessing w/ the red undertones right now.

7586000_Big.jpg

The latest Blue Owl x Momotaro collabs have been fantastic: here is the BOM005; 701 denim, in a tapered fit not offered by Momotaro alone, with black stitching, patch, and battle strips, making the denim look almost black.

614Q_LIGHT-BLUE_2?$bbproductimages$.jpg

I have recently been able to pick up some BB ESF shirts for work and school. I absolutely love the fit; straight off the shelf it requires no tailoring to look flattering. I would swap out my entire "dress shirt" ensemble at this point for 3-4 blues and 3-4 whites.

brooks-brothers-burgundy-cordovan-unlined-penny-loafer-product-1-4112226-712046096_medium_flex.jpg

I realize there's a lot of shoes on here but.... would love a nice penny for summer and casual wear (Here, a BB model in #8)

bat3.jpg

And yet another one: would love to pick up the Alden x LeatherSoul Attorney Shoe, preferably in Black Cordovan, upon graduation.

3603950139_44d5520c87.jpg

Just barely smelled this for the first time last weekend. Abso-freaking-lutely fantastic.

Surely there's more, but this is just a brief list.

Septieme Largeur Joffre:

bvis.gif

Black or charcoal cashmere blazer.

_6631875.jpg

Some sort of military-inspired overcoat:

_7268440.jpg

I'm surprised how much I like the fit with that black cashmere blazer. Besides the collar being too small, I would definitely wear that.

I'm surprised how much I like the fit with that black cashmere blazer. Besides the collar being too small, I would definitely wear that.

That guy has my build. Rare IMO to see a model with a 17"neck. I agree the lapels are a little modern but I really want that blazer or one like it. That he fills it out so nicely makes it a win in my book. I added it to my Amazon Wish List some time ago.

Lapels seem fine; it's the collar, which doesn't come close to reaching the lapels, that I object to.

Yup. Though it's not always been the case, you want the edges of your collar to reach (and be a little under) the lapels of your jacket. Unless its ocbd.

Also, I'd strongly recommend you avoid ordering clothes online until you know your size in that brand.

The Wang squares will probably be purchased at some point. $45 is somehow reasonable for a pocket square (what has happened to me?). These from Rubinacci, I think, I will pass on. But I wish for them nonetheless.

_DSC4090.jpg

_DSC4064.jpg

domus-celeste.JPG

_DSC4061.jpg

The new Gatsby navy blazer with the trim from Brooks Brothers looks enticing. I've always wanted a blazer with piping. Also looking for purple lavender blazer - maybe with white buttons. I saw one last year on the plane on someone going to Montreal. It looked really good on him.

For the first time in five years I will be getting rid of the suit around June 30 until Labour Day on Fridays. My office dress code is business casual minimum year round but Fridays in the summer will now be odd jacket & trousers and a tie - except for days when VIPs come. I figure I need around four outfits so I can interchange during those two months.

el-argentino - you should also try my suits and trousers. Not to knock Epaulet at all but my pants and suits are simply made better. Add in my loyalty program and you can't go wrong. Specially if MTM is your angle. Full canvase 30 plus hours of hand work anything you really want or need in a MTM suit I can provide. If there are any ballers here I use oxxfords facilities too and will hook anyone up on this forum. Fact.

:thinking-23:

el-argentino - you should also try my suits and trousers. Not to knock Epaulet at all but my pants and suits are simply made better. Add in my loyalty program and you can't go wrong. Specially if MTM is your angle. Full canvase 30 plus hours of hand work anything you really want or need in a MTM suit I can provide.

If there are any ballers here I use oxxfords facilities too and will hook anyone up on this forum. Fact.

If you're gonna make that claim I want to see your How Clothes Are Made thread so you can back that up.

You got two pairs of pants!?! All LC got me was a candy crapping moose, two pocket squares, and a book about weed.

Sorry for making this all about ties and pocket squares. This thread is at this point just helping me keep track of what I want to get.

From Mountain and Sackett (thanks Harveybirdman)

538TAU_sm.jpg
597NAV_SM.jpg
572BRO_SM.jpg
590BUR_SM.jpg

jrd, what say you? Soporific enough? (Your taste in ties is only slightly more soporific than mine).

That is an amazing coat. If I knew I was going to be living somewhere cold for a decade+ and it fit me, I'd consider making that purchase.

Henry Carter
powblue1-600x526.jpg
green-tweed1-400x350.jpg

Though I feel that ten years down the line I might wonder why I bought the latter tie.

I want a SC like this... I'll wait to see if I found one on sale or something like that.

$(KGrHqF,!lMFCSjPoI()BQwSNInPfw~~60_57.JPG

I used to have a cotton SC to use with jeans or something more casual, but now that I put some muscle it doesn't fit anymore... don't know if I should buy this one:

48e6140f444a4d27a942842df93ae3d4_820x820.jpg

As long as we're talking about things we'd never justify but really want:

The Orvis Denver leather jacket.

1L85F0PB_lg.jpg

$1800. I don't know if I could wear it without both balls exploding just from the sheer manliness I'd exude.

I'd get one of those briefcase handcuff chains that you can use to bolt that fucker to yourself. Just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom