Zen and the Art of Forum Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have android - phone and tablet - but I've NFI what you are on about.

Won't show image or any of the buttons that give you the option to insert full size image.

Tried on computer and mobile.
will it let you insert it as a thumbnail? can you take a screenshot please? i tried here and it seems to be working ok.

odd. looks like the system doesn't like that one. is it oddly sized or a large file? try renaming it maybe?
Yeah, I will chexk see if anything is different about it. Just a regular phone picture but who knows.

Apologies for the downtime. The entire server center crashed and all sites associated with it were down. I'm looking into alternative setups for us, but for now, everything should be back up and running.

we had a little server back end work going on. if you're having any trouble with pages loading try clearing your cache. apologies for the hassle.

Apologies for the downtime. The host had to reinstall the image software to get the forum uploads working correctly. Thanks to LKP LKP and his timely donation we were able to do so. Should be rotating your iPhone uploads properly now.

Apologies for the downtime. The host had to reinstall the image software to get the forum uploads working correctly. Thanks to LKP LKP and his timely donation we were able to do so. Should be rotating your iPhone uploads properly now.

You always talk about these downtimes but we NEVER witness them!!!
You only needed my eagle eyes to spot the issue! And a good old push!
Always thanks yuo dear!

You always talk about these downtimes but we NEVER witness them!!!
You only needed my eagle eyes to spot the issue! And a good old push!
Always thanks yuo dear!

Thanks for the donation. Eagle-eye doghouse doghouse had already pointed out the issue. Now he gets his relief for free. FlawlessVictory™

IMG_6913.PNG

Grand Potentate Grand Potentate this is what your new floating bar front page looks like on my mobile

it sucks

replying here because you banned me fron the other thread for tagging tge tech support boys ololololololol

IMG_6915.JPG

View attachment 19751

Grand Potentate Grand Potentate this is what your new floating bar front page looks like on my mobile

it sucks

replying here because you banned me fron the other thread for tagging tge tech support boys ololololololol

View attachment 19752
WELL IF YOU'D STOP ACTING LIKE A CUNT AND TAGGING THEM I WOULDN'T HAVE TO.

what page are you on here? i don't see anything like that and the floating nav bar isn't even active on that page.

WELL IF YOU'D STOP ACTING LIKE A CUNT AND TAGGING THEM I WOULDN'T HAVE TO.

what page are you on here? i don't see anything like that and the floating nav bar isn't even active on that page.

stop using these strong words DONALD

anyway im on the HOME page and there is no bar

IMG_6916.PNG

but on the threads the bar is back like this

IMG_6917.PNG IMG_6918.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom