Recent content by doghouse

  1. doghouse

    Ask A Quick Question

    Apparently Foo made an appearance, so still a little obsessive.
  2. doghouse

    Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

    Ouch, that is rough
  3. doghouse

    The Football/Soccer Thread

    Cape Verde are teh best thing to happen to the WC in ages
  4. doghouse

    What Are You Wearing Today?

    Username checks out. They are just C&J. I prefer JLP generally but I don't hate these, it's mostly I have my braces too tight so the trousers are about an inch higher than they are supposed to be.
  5. doghouse

    What Are You Wearing Today?

    Graduation ceremony fit
  6. doghouse

    What Are You Wearing Today?

    Fo sho
  7. doghouse

    What Are You Wearing Today?

    Raybans don't fit me great in aviators. Ironically Wayfarers are great for me.
  8. doghouse

    What Are You Wearing Today?

    I need some
  9. doghouse

    What Are You Wearing Today?

    What are the glasses, Randolph?
  10. doghouse

    Introduce Yourself

    New indeed
  11. doghouse

    Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

    A rule to live by
  12. doghouse

    The Fragrance Thread & SOTD

    We did sail a bit this winter but I'm parking it for now. Everything is just too fucking expensive
  13. doghouse

    The Fragrance Thread & SOTD

    Basically an analogy for everything these days.
  14. doghouse

    The Fragrance Thread & SOTD

    Good grief. Gonna be like that one Blockbuster location still left
Back
Top Bottom