Fascism & Nazi Watch - 2024

Looking at that news out of Australia, I am left wondering whether the terms "Aborigne" and "Aborignal" are now politically incorrect. Semantically, there would seem to be scant difference between those terms and "Indigenous." Given that the scientific consensus seems to be that modern humans evolved in Africa, can any non-African human population claim to be truly "indigenous"?

Looking at that news out of Australia, I am left wondering whether the terms "Aborigne" and "Aborignal" are now politically incorrect. Semantically, there would seem to be scant difference between those terms and "Indigenous." Given that the scientific consensus seems to be that modern humans evolved in Africa, can any non-African human population claim to be truly "indigenous"?

The people who moved to the empty continent prior to Western colonization are native and indigenous. After Europeans set up a country, newcomers are known as immigrants, refugees and settlers and the ones born on that land are citizens.

That's how I saw someone rationalise why I'm not native to North America despite being born here.

Last edited:

230109-italy-fascists-mb-0734-32329a.jpg

IMG_6389.jpeg
IMG_6390.jpeg
IMG_6391.jpeg
IMG_6392.jpeg
Russian Neo-Nazi mercenary TopaZ (Evgeny Rasskazov) has claimed that a subscriber of his was among those who captured one of the suspects in the IS attack, footage published by him shows the apprehension and beating of the suspect. He said among those who arrived first at the detention area of the the attacker were Chechen “Akhmat” units. It was also reported by Russian channels that FSB security services were involved in interrogations and the cutting off of the suspects ear.

TopaZ himself is part of Rusich group, a distinctly neo-nazi and neo-fascist paramilitary group that operates under Wagner PMC, and uses Kolvarats, Valknuts, and other adapted Slavic/Pagan runes as symbols. As well, the Russian imperial flag but vertically flipped. A Black Sun and Kolvarat can both be seen on the clothing of those who apprehended the suspect. A Russian imperial flag patch on a helmet, and SS-esque skulls, were included in the edit to hide the identities of those photographed.

An auction was created for the knife used to cut the suspects ear off.

Whether this is 'justice' up to Western 21st century norms or not - I'm pretty sure people would have gleefully watched the Al Qaeda gang from Sept 11th swiftly face the same treatment and subsequent parade in front of television cameras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom