Guest viewing is limited

Hamilton Pocket Square - Etsy Store for Pocket Squares

Thanks for the advice guys. But the name shouldn't matter so much as the product, if the squares are starting to please you, then I am on the right track and will continue to try to do the same thing. I definitely don't mind a bit of fun at my business name, its a bit of a funny mouthful, but it means something to me and where I come from.
Don't be naive. OF COURSE the name matters. If you're ok with it then that's great. It will lose you sales over something that's catchier.

I had to check. Hamilton jockeys at Flamboro downs
image.jpeg

OK, I get that. I don't see the big deal, I'm not crying over it. I laughed out loud at what you guys were writing.
This:
Thanks for the advice guys. But the name shouldn't matter so much as the product, if the squares are starting to please you, then I am on the right track and will continue to try to do the same thing. I definitely don't mind a bit of fun at my business name, its a bit of a funny mouthful, but it means something to me and where I come from.
Does not read "I laughed out loud!" This reads "why are they making fun of me again?"

So last week I was having a really difficult time rolling and sewing silk, I've tested the same techniques that I used on the linen and am seeing success with the silk. I'm looking forward to finishing the silk paisley.

It is all about perfecting your hand passes. Keep at it.

Seriously though, change that name. No customer is going to recommend the "Hamilton jockey club" to his friends.

Seriously though, change that name. No customer is going to recommend the "Hamilton jockey club" to his friends.

maybe as a hot spot for ghey cruising

HEY! POSITIVE NEWS!
I FINALLY GOT HIV POSITIVE WHILE BUGCHASING AT THE HAMILTON JOCKEY CLUB

Why don't you explain why you called it a jockey club? Maybe there's a good rationale
There is a spot near my home that used to be called the Hamilton Jockey Club, it was a race track from the 1870 to the 1920s. It just seemed like a beautiful time to be in Hamilton back then.

hsr455c.jpg
9789846676_95ddba7195.jpg

There is a spot near my home that used to be called the Hamilton Jockey Club, it was a race track from the 1870 to the 1920s. It just seemed like a beautiful time to be in Hamilton back then.

hsr455c.jpg
9789846676_95ddba7195.jpg

Put this on your website. Maybe in an about section or something. Not sure how the train pic is related to it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom