- Messages
- 40,417
New at Costco today just for the weekend:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
From the creators of Hickorees...The Hill Side. Anyone ever heard of this brand? They make some horrendously awful looking stuff.
http://unionmadegoods.com/brands/the-hill-side/?viewall=true
The Hill Side. Anyone ever heard of this brand? They make some horrendously awful looking stuff.
Looks like it
wtf? I hope not.. ... Russell ..... (you're Australian, right?) .
As far as I know, and I have no special knowledge, its a Chinese student, or he may be living and working here now, whose family or connections owns the manufacturing source in China. As I understand it they will come around to your place with a few styles and sizes to get fit right then send off to China, have shoes made and shipped straight to you.The only shoes I feel I need are another pair of brown oxfords. I'm considering looking into the MTO of Jocent Royal just because they bothered to respond to my skepticism and now I feel the urge to put my money where my mouth is. I'm hoping that Russell will try a pair first (you're Australian, right?) and let me know how they stack up with something like AE or Meermin (two brands which strike me as a good minimum for a quality shoe).
I saw. I presume they'll get more. It was on the Huff Post earlier so I imagine that drove the popularity.Bag's sold out.
I just heard of Eidos
I hope to get in on this. May be upThese summer essentials are online tomorrow 5th of June at 6pm GMT +3. It means that for example in UK it's 4pm and in New York 11am. But you should double check the right time, just to be sure..
Lean Garments, makers of small batches of cheap OCBDs. Now doing a long sleeve popover, which is weird but whatever.
I know, I don't get it when J. Press does it and I certainly don't get it on a popover. But the price is right and I've heard good things (and God bless them, the collar isn't dinky) so if I can get one, Imma pull the trigger.The Lean Garments ones look nice, except for the flapped chest pocket. I know that it's "trad", but it's not really my bag, baby.
I'm not big on sportswear but I just heard about Canuck brand Taiga and they look great. Cycling shells, merino underwear, socks, all kinds of great stuff. Like Ibex, but they seem preferable to me.