Guest viewing is limited

Of Fok, Dieworkwear, Archibald of London, trolls, shills and scams on SF

That asshole is another integrated psychopath or malignant narcissist, He pmed all that forum trying to discredit me telling a bad Finamore bespoke shirt I commisioned years ( and posted it that year) before I studied high tailoring was "made by myself as the poor shirtmaker I was".

Another rat plenty of complexes who needs expensive disguisses as social shield for all the personality issues and complexes that inferior being feels.

To hell with him ( and his cousin Fuck fok), two toxic degenerates with tons of mental issues who do project on others ( as all mental do).

An evidence of such a toxic inmature place for idiots cosplayed and a reason any of the Italian brands would ever mention or put adds on.

Stay away from that slum
So. You do understand projection.

So. You do understand projection.

1654182696997.png

Sartodi Napoli Sartodi Napoli last week I was travelling quite a bit and read up on some sf.net threads, including this one about sicilian mtm bespok operation backed/aided by construction worker urbancomposition peter zotollo and dieworkwear.

As you can read, Dww has done a very deep suit scientist analysis of spalla camicia and spalla mappina, explaining that it's all in the way the tailor presses the seam allowance. I thought to have understood from my (a) neapolitan tailor way back when that mappina is a neapolitan word (not an italian word) meaning something like rag, and generally being used e.g. for tea towel. And that "spalla mappina" is just the neapolitan term meaning the exact same thing as a "spalla camicia". Surely, there may be some slight variations in how a tailor makes the sleeve shoulder. Please understand that my Italian language skills are very basic, and I may have totally misunderstood him. Could you offer any insights being trained in Napoli as a shirt maker and having worked at various shirtmakers as well as the Kiton factory. Thanks!

Sartodi Napoli Sartodi Napoli last week I was travelling quite a bit and read up on some sf.net threads, including this one about sicilian mtm bespok operation backed/aided by construction worker urbancomposition peter zotollo and dieworkwear.

As you can read, Dww has done a very deep suit scientist analysis of spalla camicia and spalla mappina, explaining that it's all in the way the tailor presses the seam allowance. I thought to have understood from my (a) neapolitan tailor way back when that mappina is a neapolitan word (not an italian word) meaning something like rag, and generally being used e.g. for tea towel. And that "spalla mappina" is just the neapolitan term meaning the exact same thing as a "spalla camicia". Surely, there may be some slight variations in how a tailor makes the sleeve shoulder. Please understand that my Italian language skills are very basic, and I may have totally misunderstood him. Could you offer any insights being trained in Napoli as a shirt maker and having worked at various shirtmakers as well as the Kiton factory. Thanks!

Hello,

I never worked in the Kiton factory. I am like Tony Montana, I never lie.

Second, your post seems an interesting quest to read and answer, but when another integrated psychopath or malignant narcissist as that cousin of Fok, also psychopath, is involved, one degenerate envious troll called DieWorkwhatever, who pm´ed half or the whole other forum trying to bs my name with childish lies so easy to catch as saying a Finamore badspoke I commissioned years before I decided to study High Tailoring "was made by me" ( note the young face I got in that pic, pic that myself published in that forum years ago) "and that was a prove of my awful quality as shirtmaker", any people with dignity would understand I can´t lose a single second in anything related to that degenerate other than give my advice as also Psychologist about him or similar personalities: to run away from the psychopath ( or punch his face)

Why that degenerate did not publish that bs instead of spreading fake rumours in private messages to try to put me down?

That is how Dark Triad people act, as rat cowards, in the dark, not as real men face to face. Those degenerates need to disguise in expensive clothes, cars etc. in order to show a "higher" faccade, as those feel as inferior beings plenty of complexes, as in this rice three delices deliverer ( with all my respect to dignous rice deliverers, but this is not the case).

In honour of the "thruth" Finamore delivered another made from scratch shirt way better than the first one. Not as Orazio per example. And that is the way to behave.

The other unforum, a gold mine for cluster B personalities. The Valhalla of the people with complexes and that degenerate, the Ayatolha of submen beings.

1666608054179.png

Hello,

I never worked in the Kiton factory. I am like Tony Montana, I never lie.

Second, your post seems an interesting quest to read and answer, but when another integrated psychopath or malignant narcissist as that cousin of Fok, also psychopath, is involved, one degenerate envious troll called DieWorkwhatever, who pm´ed half or the whole other forum trying to bs my name with childish lies so easy to catch as saying a Finamore badspoke I commissioned years before I decided to study High Tailoring "was made by me" ( note the young face I got in that pic, pic that myself published in that forum years ago) "and that was a prove of my awful quality as shirtmaker", any people with dignity would understand I can´t lose a single second in anything related to that degenerate other than give my advice as also Psychologist about him or similar personalities: to run away from the psychopath ( or punch his face)

Why that degenerate did not publish that bs instead of spreading fake rumours in private messages to try to put me down?

That is how Dark Triad people act, as rat cowards, in the dark, not as real men face to face. Those degenerates need to disguise in expensive clothes, cars etc. in order to show a "higher" faccade, as those feel as inferior beings plenty of complexes, as in this rice three delices deliverer ( with all my respect to dignous rice deliverers, but this is not the case).

In honour of the "thruth" Finamore delivered another made from scratch shirt way better than the first one. Not as Orazio per example. And that is the way to behave.

The other unforum, a gold mine for cluster B personalities. The Valhalla of the people with complexes and that degenerate, the Ayatolha of submen beings.

View attachment 45344
Christine Ebersole Comedy GIF by CBS

resume mate?

By any reason I will click so fuckfok gets my cash

This is why Dieworkwear is one of the few guys in this "menswear blogging" sphere that I somewhat like, because he is the only one that has something amusing going on with his twitter prominence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom