Poll: What fake tiemaker do you hate most? Sartodi Napoli, Gianni Cacarruti, or Crap-elli

What fake tiemaker do you hate most?

  • She is a tacky who has any idea about anything but doing the ridicule

  • Both got any idea about good silks, only scam ignorants

  • I hate eyetalians, I buy Asian ties

  • Wallmart does for me

  • He is a tacky who has any idea about finedressing

  • Sarto beats them both with his UNTIES


Results are only viewable after voting.
But this is a Johnny & Pat thread
and a sarto luigi borrelli raffaele barba thread

maybe it should also be a paone thread. this thread being about inclusivess and all

image.webp
 
I think Cacarruti and Crapelli are getting an unfair share of hate, considering there are so many other fake tiemakers (e.g. Shitbumi) or even real tiemakers (e.g. Fake's) that are scamming clueless igents.
 
I think Cacarruti and Crapelli are getting an unfair share of hate, considering there are so many other fake tiemakers (e.g. Shitbumi) or even real tiemakers (e.g. Fake's) that are scamming clueless igents.

But they don't do it with stolen thirsts or pass off inke jette as vintage fabric. Nor do they pose with measuring tapes or scissors pretending to be the humble arthisan. Only one man is hating on Pat. Everyone should hate Johnny. Shibumi boys Nil & Fred have received much hate here. By the way, Sugardaddy hasn't posted in a while.
 
If I had a closet full of Crapelli ties, I wouldn't hate on him either. Anyway, I don't care too much, I just thought "spread the hate", as there are so many other unmakers of unties. Guess I have to wait for the expert SodoSEmite SodoSEmite to return.
 
But they don't do it with stolen thirsts or pass off inke jette as vintage fabric. Nor do they pose with measuring tapes or scissors pretending to be the humble arthisan. Only one man is hating on Pat. Everyone should hate Johnny. Shibumi boys Nil & Fred have received much hate here. By the way, Sugardaddy hasn't posted in a while.

I love the shity-bumy couple. Their are elegant and sodo(se)mites. Winners!
 
Clash of tacky scammers 2.0
Crappelli
image.webp
Passagio Cravatte
image.webp

weak analice

get better glasses
dear chinafriend

TOTALLY DIFFERENT SILK
BOTH ARE YELLOW LIKE
YOUR SKIN BUT THATS ALL

image.webp


the passaggio tie is actually part of the fabrics that were stolen from our mate pat
 
Clash of tacky scammers 2.0
Crappelli
image.webp
Passagio Cravate
image.webp

very superficial analice
you underwhelm

whilst both in a picture with hugo the difference is that gianni pushed himself into that picture and hugo distanced himself publicly from passaggio when he heard about his scams

when writing his coffee tablr book on napels hugo visited our mate pat for an interview and subsequently there were some pictures taken

PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR KEYBOARD AND DO SOME DEEPER RESEARCH

image.webp
 
CN before finding the love of his life, lonely and desolate, posting selfies in homo forums everywhere, hoping to get some freebie shagging up where the sun doesn't shine, or reach
350x234px-LL-a36c964c_075.jpeg
images
sec61f.jpg
24cdt2r.jpg
525
2vhxkif.jpg
mtxs1h.png
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom