Notes/Shit I transcribed from the episode. Some of it is gold, some if it really doesn't make sense after reading it now:

-They want their girl shit in exchange for your manhood

-She wants the gentleman part but she doesn't want the MAN

-Women don't know how to tap into a mans desire

-Men have developed different conversational skills because women have never had to. And then you force it on you

-If she says "here's what I think..." All you have to do to combat her is ask "Why?" She never has the thought that is the purpose for the thought. There never is a reasoning.

-You can't be afraid to take the L. You have to be able to take a loss to get your point across

-We are not as emotional as them. We rationalize.

-Your job is to give them a second option

-From the movie Heat: "Don't get involved in something you can't walk out on in 30 seconds."

-Women aren't leaving unless you're completely crushed. They have to matter. They wont walk out if you're indifferent on the couch.

-Don't let her make you be an asshole so she can be comfortable in hating you.

-Nothing helps a marriage more than cheating. Whenever you're cheating, there's nothing she can say when you get home that will upset you

-We all act pathetic until you get that gene in you that makes you want to be a pimp and get happiness for yourself.

-You can't love a woman like a woman loves you. You can't give her energy the same way that she gives it to you.

-Make her chase you. Have other things to do other than worrying about how she feels about you.

-There's righteous cheating and dishonest cheating. A revenge fuck is dishonest.

-They don't want what they can have.

-Most loser women only have to barter with their pussy. There's other things that make us attractive to women. There's only one thing that makes them attractive to us.

-She has to get something out of her pussy. Its a barter system. If you took her out 5 times, she's fucked you 5 times already.

-The punk test - before he stuck the gun in his face, he did a series of things to make make me a punk. So once he put the gun in my face he didn't even need to do anything. He already knew.

-I am the director of my movie.

-Talking to a woman: We want to fuck as soon as we see you!

-Introduce fucking right after dinner. Always put another option on the table.

-You can't let a woman whore out your time.

-She's going to gradually take your manhood.

-Fundamentally its the nature of them to bitch you up. And its organic. You can not be angry at how they do it with such ease. Your manhood is constantly under siege. Its like being mad at a snake for biting you.

-She HAS to get something out of her pussy. I gotta get this motherfucker so I have an excuse to not be bigger than my vagina. And some women don't want to do that.

-Make her understand that pussy is the wheels on the car. ALL cars have wheels. That's not all I want unless that's all you got.

-She is not doing you a favor by fucking you. Its not a gift. I put my face in that disaster area for half an hour and pretended that your asshole didn't stink and YOU did me a favor?

-***Stop trying to hide that we want to fuck. We want to fuck. Its like drinking water when you're thirsty. Pussy is not that important as everyone makes it.

-Women have no skills to get what they want. What gives you the balls to sit and wait for mr right? So that he'll just fall in your lap?

-Old pussy - You need a lot more ice to keep that fish fresh!

-To a woman: You say hello and he answers. That means he wants to fuck you.

-Women don't have intangibles until after they fuck.

-Why we don't like you, innately because of what you put us through to get pussy. So when we finally get it, we resent you for what you put us through.

-Women make you so fucked up, so she wont feel guilty when she leaves you.

-Confidence is power.

-To approach a woman you need to have The right amount of arrogance and the right amount of humility.

-Be righteous. Don't be trying. Guys come up to women and they wont even believe that they can say something to them.

-Never be afraid to bring a bitch's self esteem down to your level. DO NOT ACT LIKE THEY'RE DOING YOU A FAVOR.

-Women love us for who we are. Not what we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom