The Black Phillip Show - Episode 6

-Its impossible for me to love you the way you love me.

-You can't get lazy. You can't pimp your girl when you love her, because she knows all your tricks. You need to be consistently inconsistent.

-I gotta do three conscious things to your 1 unconscious act, and you get to just go "oh I'm sorry..."

-She's not in competition any more so she doesn't self edit. Because she's not afraid of consequences. There's no doubt.

-You have to take a deep breath and be COLD BLOODED.

-Can't you ever just love her? No.

-I give her love. What's another man gonna give her?

-You hope? You know why I'm winning? Because I don't hope. If me and you were together, you would, WITHOUT A DOUBT, be that bitch.

-You look live you've been through the ringer. Like you've been wrestling alligators. Like she hides heroin in her pussy.

-"Do you have a problem with women?" Yeah. And? Do you hear yourself? Do you think I shouldn't have a problem with you?

-You come on without an opinion. You don't have an opinion, your opinion has you. You come on without the purpose of making me see your point. Every woman in the world comes on here, to every guy, and thinks that what they say, because they feel it is the way it is.

-Why should I explain what I do and you disapprove of it?

-Every guy, ladies, EVERY GUY, who makes a choice. Its a choice that we make. We're not together. We're not simiase twins, we're not some kind of mutation that globs together, and we're a "US" some romantic shit. Its "I choose to be your man." I look at you and I make a conscious choice to be with you. That shit's not freedom! Its a choice, that I can get in or out of. So you have NO PLACE to fuck with me.

-Baby, you're fine, but I got no problem getting second place.

-Do you ever get a chance to just let it happen? Never. You ALWAYS gotta be the man. And that's your responsibility. You can't get lazy. You talked about sabotaging, and all of that, that's part of what she does. Its not intentional, its just a fact that her emotions are flailing. She feels insecure. And because she feels insecure, she's doing things to sabotage it.

-She's comfortable with love. Women don't understand that liking you is WAY more important than loving you. I've got love to give. But like? You gotta be around me. Here's what women understand - do any guys hang around ANY of your men friends that you don't like? No. You like your boys. I don't want to hang around a ***** I don't like. What makes you think I should hang around a bitch that I don't like? If you had a dog, say a pit bull, that you LOVED, but it attacks you while you were sleeping, do you like the dog any more? No! And you cry when you have to put it to sleep. But you gotta put it to sleep. You gotta understand, when you gotta put it to sleep, it'll be your fault. But when you decide to do it, you gotta do it. Dont juggle with it. Don't be selfish and not let her COMPLETELY know that you're ready to put her to sleep. It can't be a surprise.

-You're a guy threatening to leave. After the third or fourth threat your threats don't mean anything. You want to keep her but you're not interested in dealing with all the luggage.

-They need you to give them the next thing so that they can have the next thing. They're reactionary. Our job is to put options in their head.

-All this stuff that we do as men, that we think is good for the relationship, that is good for her, is really bad for the whole system. For the whole entire relationship. Sometimes you gotta do the complete opposite then how you should.

-Women always need emotional crutches. You're going to be this guy, that while she's out galavanting and feeling good, you're the guy she can come back to to ease the guilt of being a fucking asshole.

-Is your happiness important to you? Yes? Then you have to furiously protect your happiness.

-Its better to like a bitch than to love a bitch. You're happier. That's how you gotta keep them at bay. Its not about them! Its about you.

-*If I'm a man and I'm a king, and you're a woman and you're a queen, for you to be above me means you have to be pulling me down! For you to run shit you gotta be pulling me down. But if I'm running shit, and you're the queen, its natural for you to be under me. You're happy! We're going up together. I'm not mushing you down bitch, I'm bringing you up! But you're constantly trying to pull me the fuck down! Cause you think you want to be the king. And you're not.

-What's it sound when guys say they're in love? Quicksand.

-My girl knows about love what I teach her about love.

-I asked her to come over the house. She said "no, because all we're going to do is fuck." I said "I don't mind not fucking. But I don't like CAN'T fucking. I don't want you already settings a guideline for what I want to do. Which we already know is fucking. But we're not setting a guideline for my conversation. You get to fuck my conversation. You get to fuck my company. You get to fuck the gas out of my car when I come to pick you up. You get to fuck my time.

-You make an analogy that makes them feel about their pussies that you feel about your time

-Say if a girl was fucking you right away. Can I say to her "look, we're going to fuck tonight, but I'm not sure you're going to get some food. I'm not sure you're going to get any drinks. And I'm not sure you're going to get any conversation." So for a bitch to tell you off the bat that you're not fucking, that's like you telling a bitch, off the bat, that I ain't talkin to ya. I ain't feeding ya. You have to match their audacity.

-A lot of your confidence comes from the fact that I want to fuck you.

-We're not together, because I can leave you, and you can leave me.

-Its your fault for allowing her to tell you what to do.

-Fighting over girls you have in your life - you need her to be like that. Every time a woman gets to the point where you guys are arguing and y'all are angry at each other, its her trying to gain another belt. If she starts at a white belt, she's going to test you because she thinks she knows everything you can teach her. She's challenging you. And the. What happens is when you prove you're still better than her, she bows down and goes "yes master. You are better than me" Then you give her another belt. Now she thinks you're the master for a while until she thinks she's ready to challenge you again. So the journey is you've got to keep being better than her. You have to keep flipping her on her head every time she gets into that karate stance. And when you've got women in your life, don't you EVER get rid of them. Because as long as she's on this shit, you can keep practicing your karate. If your girl is focused on some other bitches then that's good. That's less work for you. It keeps you sexy to her because other bitches want you. Or she imagines that other bitches want you. Don't be reactionary to her emotions. When she starts pissing you off just go "ah, what are you going to do?" You challenge her. If she wants to bounce, it might hurt you. But let her bounce.

-Do you think this bitch sees anything? If your bitch doesn't see the male point of view, IT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT TELLING HER.

-When you guys are arguing, you get up, go to the mirror, look at yourself and say "this is my fault." Then You figure out to make it better for YOU. Not for her. Because making it better for her is not going to make you happy. Making it better for you is going to make the whole system happy. Making it better for you is going to make the whole system happy.

-Force her to see what she's doing to be a cunt. Don't just settle for telling her that she's a cunt. You're not staying furious enough. And you're not staying furious to your logic. Keep pounding the logic until it gets through to her.

-They're so unconsciously emotional. Its like trying to get a shark not to eat a surfer. She's comfortable. She doesn't like you and you don't like her. You're in love. She's thinking typical and you're not fighting the typical. You've got to be mean!

-They want you to be a man, but they want to control your manness.

-I know love. I know it because I'm not attached to it. You can't know something you're attached to.

-No man, when they meet a woman, is skyrockets. It's a situation where you hang around, and you become a couch. It grows. Now when you meet a guy, because we put all the good shit up front, you think it's great. But you don't know how to be great. You don't even try to tap into what a guy wants.

-For you to be with me you HAVE to think I'm better than you.

-I'll tell you why I'm better than you - I'm more charming than you. You don't kno how to charm. And you don't have to. All you gotta do is give pussy. Women are more than giving pussy - TO YOU. But not to me. I make you more than pussy because that's what you're selling when you come in. You're selling yourself, but that's not what I'm buying. You realize I don't give a shit about your spirit.

-I AM BETTER THAN YOU. What's your next level? To say I'm not?

-Where do you go if there's 50-50? There's nothing in this world that elevates, that moved forward, if everything's in the middle.

-I'm interested in fucking, not the rest of the stuff. I become interested in the rest of the stuff when you hang out.

-Why should you be her friend when you want to fuck her?

-Tell me how I'm not better than you and I'll tell you how I am.

-You have to talk your way into her wanting to fuck you. And if your fault if she doesn't.

-Lucifer did have a point. He was better than Adam. Why would god create a being lesser than him? He didn't sin against god, he said "god, fuck this ***** Adam!" The devil started after Michael and lucifer had their beef. Then lucifer won, and now you're the devil motherfucker! And god still didn't make him lesser than Adam. So Lucifer's problem with human beings? He's got a point. Say that to a Christian girl, and she'll go "wuh, huh, wuh!" Because she's so used to hearing "yes, that's right." Because all men are trying to get a piece of that deified pussy. That sanctified pussy!

-When I say you're selling pussy, you have to understand, I have a point to say in that. This is the difference between men and women. I have a point when I'm opening my mouth. I have a point to fight or a purpose. When you say it, you don't have a level 2 to why you're saying it. You're just saying it because this is how you feel. When I say you're trying to sell pussy, I don't mean you're trying to sell it on the corner. A lot of your confidence comes from the fact that you know that I want to fuck you. Now, how can you say it's 50/50, when your vagina as a woman is already trumping my dick in your mind?

-If you have a porche and I have a 62' Dodge Dart. I want to drive your porche, and you want to drive my car, but I don't know that you want to drive my car too. I don't know that you like 62' dodge shitboxes. You're going to say "shit, this porche is better than this motherfucker's car! Even though I want to drive his car too, I know I got a better thing. My shit's more valuable. He don't know his shit's just as valuable, but I'm gonna treat him like it ain't!"

-You're just out there being frivilous with your emotions. I gotta teach you how not to be typical. You're saying stuff that you're supposed to say. I'm not saying you're not liberal, or this or that. I'm saying you're just saying shit that every woman just says, and really doesn't have a next level to think past how you feel. Explain why you think that. If you say it should be 50/50, explain why you think that works. What IS 50/50?

-All you have is a woman's perspective, but that's all you have. And that is where you're falling short. Because men's perspective is not woman's perspective, and it never will be. So in order for you to learn and grow and be in a healthy relationship, you have to put yourself in men's shoes.

-She's smart enough to argue the shit but she doesn't want to find the honesty to it. She wants to be the boss!

-Just say what my perspective is, and if I don't have it, GIVE ME A PERSPECTIVE TO HAVE! Give me something to make me have your perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom