The SF/AAAC/FNB trainwreck thread

There aren't any on Talk Ivy (as far as I know) however I suspect that some of these fine people might have Nazi sympathies:

1920px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

Also there was a guy on TI a few years ago who turned out to be a Nazi sympathiser. Still around on the mod scene and he has his own clothing company, although he's absent from TI nowadays.

Last edited:
Also there was a guy on TI a few years ago who turned out to be a neo-Nazi. Still around on the mod scene and he has his own clothing company, although fortunately he's absent from TI nowadays.
That was that Italian chap based in Spain, if I remember rightly. Can't remember the name of his company. All boy sizes as I remember with the caveat that everything was very ultra/extra slim fit. Always a warning.

That was that Italian chap based in Spain, if I remember rightly. Can't remember the name of his company. All boy sizes as I remember with the caveat that everything was very ultra/extra slim fit. Always a warning.

DNA Groove?

You're referring to DNA Groove aka Claudio. I don't know him personally but I think he's a left winger. I'm sure he isn't a Nazi sympathiser. (Nor have I ever seen him on TI.)

I was referring to an Italian who used to post on TI occasionally and more recently started a clothing company.

Last edited:
You're referring to DNA Groove aka Claudio. I don't know him personally but I think he's a left winger. I'm sure he isn't a Nazi sympathiser. (Nor have I ever seen him on TI.)

I was referring to an Italian who used to post on TI occasionally and more recently started a clothing company.
That's him. I'm pretty sure he fell foul of the puritanical woke mob at one time. He did participate in that forum for awhile. I could be wrong and remember incorrectly. We're going back maybe 5-6 years ago.

His mod vision seems to have developed from the latest modelling to member of Sparks crossed with Kevin Roland. I thorougly approve.
Are you now, or have you ever been...

That's him. I'm pretty sure he fell foul of the puritanical woke mob at one time. He did participate in that forum for awhile. I could be wrong and remember incorrectly. We're going back maybe 5-6 years ago.

His mod vision seems to have developed from the latest modelling to member of Sparks crossed with Kevin Roland. I thorougly approve.

Are you now, or have you ever been...
He looks like a right twat. The other day he was posting a video of himself poncing around his garden with shorts on and OTC socks. Some sort of mid life crisis going on I reckon.

The Nazi is Dan. I had him kicked out of a clothing group on FB that we were both in. Oddly for a Nazi he is married to a woman from Brazil. Or maybe that isnt that odd. I work with a right winger who is always moaning about Johnny Fs in Norway who went and got himself a Thailand bride, imported with a child. He votes for a right wing party which is very anti immigration. A member of parliment for that party had to resign after traveling to Iran with his partner who arrived in Norway from there some years earlier as a refugge. Perhaps these people make exceptions to their stance on flithy foreign bastards when their cocks are involved.

Sorry if Im coming across all woke and stuff but I fucking hate Nazis.

Clothing company is pushing it a bit. He had a couple of small runs of retro button up cardigans done. Made in Brazil as I remember, most likely by small children in a sweatshop.

Almost every anti-immigration nutjob I've met has a gf or wife from a different country. Even Farage's wife is German.

The gentleman referred to in the above posts recently launched a supposedly high end 60s style full length leather coat. Mod Culture did a post about it on their FB page recently then took it down after a number of woke antifa types made sarcastic comments about Daniele's far right tendencies.

(I was the one to start the comments in question ha.)

Last edited:
The gentleman referred to in the above posts recently launched a supposedly high end 60s style full length leather coat. Mod Culture did a post about it on their FB page recently then took it down after a number of woke antifa types made sarcastic comments about Daniele's far right tendencies.

(I was the one to start the comments in question ha.)
Sounds very Herr Flick.

...from comedy mod to comedy Nazi.

The New Untouchables have used his image in their publicity I recall. Obviously the fact that he has a lot of chrome on his scooter is more significant than his Nazi sympathies.

The New Untouchables have used his image in their publicity I recall. Obviously the fact that he has a lot of chrome on his scooter is more significant than his Nazi sympathies.
I know the guy who runs NUTS. Theres no way he would have used him if he knew about him being a Nazi.

It's increasingly difficult to distinguish between satire and what is considered normal political debate nowadays.

Last edited:
Globalisation I agree has been a disaster. As I seem to recall it was the left who were criticising globalisation about 20 years before the right jumped on the bandwagon.

No. All the thinking is warped and irrational these days. What party is doing good things anymore?...none of them. People used to have common sense but globalisation and woke ideas have disordered people's thinking.

Good men and women always had their foundations in tradition. Now tradition has been lost and people have lost their way. When one strays from tradition the thinking becomes disordered, hence the confusion today from our leaders. Traditions were laid down by the Gods to keep people good and to keep them from being lost. Now people have strayed, become bad and have lost their way.

No, no. Normal. You know, the opposite of all that gibberish you just posted

No. All the thinking is warped and irrational these days. What party is doing good things anymore?...none of them. People used to have common sense but globalisation and woke ideas have disordered people's thinking.

Good men and women always had their foundations in tradition. Now tradition has been lost and people have lost their way. When one strays from tradition the thinking becomes disordered, hence the confusion today from our leaders. Traditions were laid down by the Gods to keep people good and to keep them from being lost. Now people have strayed, become bad and have lost their way.
What an absolute pile of stinking horse shit.
And that’s before we address the fact that you’re an avowed fan of Trump. That well known godly traditionalist.

Clothing company is pushing it a bit. He had a couple of small runs of retro button up cardigans done. Made in Brazil as I remember, most likely by small children in a sweatshop.
Quite a few people saw opportunities when I was there to start making stuff and exporting it, but the problem was import duties into the EU which was prohibitive. It was so unbelievably cheap, but the manufacturing and work processes in general were back dated, extremely inefficient and generally required several people to do one person's job. It was certainly an eye opener to me.

Ralph Lauren pulled-out of the Brazilian market at that time. The problem being the Brazilian rag trade sweat shops being used to make RL gear, were also making the counterfeits. Same gear, same logo, same manufacturer.

i think that one of the issues with Brazil is that legally is very difficult to get rid of the counterfeits that is openly sold in the market without any legal implications.

i think that one of the issues with Brazil is that legally is very difficult to get rid of the counterfeits that is openly sold in the market without any legal implications.
Correct, there was even a shopping mall perfumery that sold their own versions of the big brand fragrances quite openly. Also you could buy Brazilian cloned/generic versions of medicines.

Lacoste was extremely good when I was living there. I suppose it will be as rubbish as it is here now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom