This Week In News That Makes You Doubt Your Committment To Humanity

4f2fb97fe9305dd365b1d7c8cc1fa0db

Would be right in thinking that of all the mass shootings in USA I can recall - it hasn't been armed patriotic incel vigilantes or police force who have bought down the killer quickly but a couple of presumably unarmed people in gay club who managed to stop the shooter?

- It would give me joy to find out they were trans drag queens high on illegal drugs too.

From the world's largest democracy and a nation clamouring to become the next global power..
Why are you always incredulous about the goings on in a country where there are more people that bathe in rivers and shit in the street than there are people in Canada?

No wonder your company is making you redundant. You are so self-absorbed that you can’t get out of your own way.

Why are you always incredulous about the goings on in a country where there are more people that bathe in rivers and shit in the street than there are people in Canada?

No wonder your company is making you redundant. You are so self-absorbed that you can’t get out of your own way.

Because I helped Indians and to a lesser extent Pakistanis come to the country, stay here, and get permanent residency and/or citizenship. When they ran out of work to stay I gave them additional things to do to bridge them to whatever their next step was.

They seem nice. I am a kind and benevolent soul to these people.

Because I helped Indians and to a lesser extent Pakistanis come to the country, stay here, and get permanent residency and/or citizenship. When they ran out of work to stay I gave them additional things to do to bridge them to whatever their next step was.

Wow. So have I. Except I am not so narcissistic to think of myself as a benevolent soul. Do you want a pat on the back? Two maybe?

India has 1.4b people. You met maybe 10 of them. You understand the other 1.399.999.990 are statistically likely to commit a violent crime or two, right, even if 10 of them “seem nice"?

This is largely true for the other 7.4b on this earth for that matter, regardless of ethnicity. Much like prior discussions we’ve had, you really should consider not making assertions based on nationality, race, religion or language spoken if you want to avoid sounding like a racist prick.

Well..I guess the message is get off social assistance and make more money. Don't have too many dependents if you still have a chance to decide.

'Some nights, you just don't do dinner': Toronto is becoming even more unaffordable, data confirms

ScenariosTotal incomeTotal expense*Percentage of income required for rentPercentage of income required to purchase healthy food
Family of four, social assistance$2,791$6,007137%41%
Family of four, full-time minimum wage earner$4,004$6,44595%28%
Family of four, median income$9,323$6,44541%12%
Single parent household with two children, social assistance$2,556$4,632113%33%
One person household, social assistance$875$2,255195%45%
One person household, Ontario Disability Support Program$1,325$2,630157%30%
One person household, Old Age Security /Guaranteed Annual Income Supplement$1,900$2,489110%15%
Married couple, Ontario Disability Support Program$2,339$3,48289%28%
Single person household, full-time minimum wage earner$2,558$2,62467%13%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom