What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Tokyo Vive had a perfect wrap-up. I’m hard pressed to think of another series that ended so well.

I'm 30 years late but I started Babylon 5 recently. I'm midway through season 2 and despite some issues (a bit of overacting and very 1990s CGI) I get why it had such a loyal following.

Fallout is on Prime is next on my watch list. I’m coming into it with no knowledge of the game, which may help or hurt.

Fallout is on Prime is next on my watch list. I’m coming into it with no knowledge of the game, which may help or hurt.
Pass. The only thing saving this mess is the pretty girl from Sweetbitter.

Pass. The only thing saving this mess is the pretty girl from Sweetbitter.
Kind of think you need to have some into to the game universe. I've never played but I might give it a shot just for Walton Goggins.

You seen Shogun yet?

Kind of think you need to have some into to the game universe. I've never played but I might give it a shot just for Walton Goggins.

I’m not really sure what they were going for or if the game is this campy, but it’s just a derivative mess.

You seen Shogun yet?

Yes! I’m enjoying that one, though I do wish they would pick up the pace a little.

I’m not really sure what they were going for or if the game is this campy, but it’s just a derivative mess.
From what I understand its pretty campy and supposed to be funny/silly at times.

Yes! I’m enjoying that one, though I do wish they would pick up the pace a little.
Don't wish too hard. Its a 10 episode mini-series and that's it.

Don't wish too hard. Its a 10 episode mini-series and that's it.

I thought there was a lot more to the book. But I think I read it at the start of high school (mostly just remember the author spent a lot of time describing penises).

I thought there was a lot more to the book. But I think I read it at the start of high school (mostly just remember the author spent a lot of time describing penises).
A worthwhile use of time at the very least.

No, definitely only 10 episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom