Music Of The Moment

Johnny Marr should headline.
Marr's song writing has come a long way, but his voice isn't a headlining act. Just not strong enough.

Noel Gallagher has the same issue compared to his brother and other singers. He's done a good job on those series of recent EP's producing a big bold baseline heavy sound that covers the feebleness of his voice. Immaculately done and I would definitely go and see that band live.

The Heaven 17 gig booked for last April is now postponed to March 2022. Looking forward to that.

Marr's song writing has come a long way, but his voice isn't a headlining act. Just not strong enough.

Noel Gallagher has the same issue compared to his brother and other singers. He's done a good job on those series of recent EP's producing a big bold baseline heavy sound that covers the feebleness of his voice. Immaculately done and I would definitely go and see that band live.

The Heaven 17 gig booked for last April is now postponed to March 2022. Looking forward to that.
Yeah, was really just stirring the possum. Morrissey isn't a headliner for me. Hope PiL play up. Wonder how they negotiate the font size on those posters.

I'd go for DEVO and PiL.

I assume they'd let you walk out as soon as Morrisey was about to go onstage?
Some of the openers are pretty good, but I’d be going for Blondie and Bauhaus with Echo and the Bunnymen as a bonus.

Morrissey is an insufferable twat who can’t land a record label, but the whole thing is a nostalgia fest so I’m sure everyone will expect him to play the Smiths stuff and not his own drivel.

Not that I would consider going. Festivals gigs are always awful.

Last edited:
Playing in Morrison’s supermarket in Wimbledon today.

I don’t know if they have a centralised music list for stores but there is often something I haven’t heard for a while.

A shit sandwich of I Think We Are Alone Now.

I love his intro but the Killers did not really kill it. Still, more bread than shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom