Politics and menswear

viaattovannucci

No Custom Title
Ratings
Only idiots would care for what gets posted on a forum when it comes to those topics. I do it for the lols
Is that why you have deleted it? There are many here who do it with some nuance and humor; you are just imitating them to convince yourself and everyone else that you are one of the "cool guys." You are not.

Leitmotif

Eating his po boy w/oyster,petrosyan caviar,& gold
Ratings
Is that why you have deleted it? There are many here who do it with some nuance and humor; you are just imitating them to convince yourself and everyone else that you are one of the "cool guys." You are not.
Uh you havent been here since i joined here so you have literally no clue. Since the beginning I have been a pest.

Leitmotif

Ratings
you don't seem to grasp that you're the only one who does. as a general rule, most jews don't seem to enjoy anti-semitism.
Rambo, me just like other forumites write with a lot of sarcasm and racial overtones, but at the end of the day i dont mean most of it, unless its LelandJ LelandJ lol.

Scherensammler

Ratings
German bespoke (Volkmar Arnulf):

Here with a nice DoubleColloAmericano™ and un-sleeves:

Another ex-chancellor (alledgedly wearing Brioni) and his foreign minister:

Best pals:

Leitmotif

Ratings

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings
Both top Frogs. Napolean III also Poole. Very long history with the French. I believe de Gaulle had to switch to Stark at some point for exactly the political reasons Monkey was alluding to. Sucks for him.

Balladur I can't believe it either. Especially the SB suit shoulders, chest and lapels look completely French but it is common knowledge in France, he is a lifelong Poole's man. Please inquire with your sources the reasoning behind the style of his suits.
Best guesses for stylistic choices is that Balladur was incontrovertably French, and they accommodated his wishes. But the real answer lies in the previous generation of Poole, so confirmation will have to wait until I get to London next.

As I mentioned, Poole has shown more flexibility in construction than I had realized. Partly, I think this has ebbed and flowed over their history, It was sort of wild west every subcontractor for themselves in the 80's then more uniform rigidity in the early 00's, with maybe more adaptability stylistically with more emphasis on consistency of quality now.

WildBlue

Ratings
Had to revive this thread after seeing this picture Indro Montanelli (one of the greatest modern historians to ever grace Italy) and Berlusconi (surprisingly not in a Caraceni) in extremely odd cut suits:

Please note the daddy long leg figure, tie tuck and the fucks given at the photographer.

Top Bottom