Well...........Hello, I am Jeff, and yes seamless lied about being my partner, not sure why, people seem to be pretty free about lying on the interwebs. Let me know if you have any questions, he was always a nice guy, I have heard the same story's you guys have and I'm not sure what is true. I see the post above where he says he paid $3800 for his mtm, that is not true it was $1250, full canvas, handmade shoulders, collars and buttonholes (actually a great deal on mtm). Most of his other stuff is our private label, which some of has a spec'd out Tom Ford lapel, half-canvas make, with fabric from all the best mills, VBC ,Reda, Marzotto, Tallia Del Deflino, and Zegna. Happy to blow up the forum with my personal drama!!!

Hey Jeff, thanks for popping in. Do you have any idea what Seamless actually did for a living (other than owning your shop!!!)?

Well...........Hello, I am Jeff, and yes seamless lied about being my partner, not sure why, people seem to be pretty free about lying on the interwebs. Let me know if you have any questions, he was always a nice guy, I have heard the same story's you guys have and I'm not sure what is true. I see the post above where he says he paid $3800 for his mtm, that is not true it was $1250, full canvas, handmade shoulders, collars and buttonholes (actually a great deal on mtm). Most of his other stuff is our private label, which some of has a spec'd out Tom Ford lapel, half-canvas make, with fabric from all the best mills, VBC ,Reda, Marzotto, Tallia Del Deflino, and Zegna. Happy to blow up the forum with my personal drama!!!

Thanks for checking in. This is one of the more bewildering stories I have seen, I have to say.

Thanks for checking in. This is one of the more bewildering stories I have seen, I have to say.

Not entirely sure, when he first started coming to me he said he was working at another clothing shop in town that sells cheap suits, sub $300. And that he was an image consultant. He brought a client or 2 by early on, so I believe he was trying to be that. I think I am not alone when I generally think of that job as horseshit. I do "image consulting" all the time for free, i think. "You already have a blue suit- how about a charcoal?" Not too tough in my opinion. As of recently, he did ask me about the small sized loakes I saw in the now removed thread. He said they were for a client. As for work, I not sure, and wouldn't speculate.

As of recently, he did ask me about the small sized loakes I saw in the now removed thread. He said they were for a client. As for work, I not sure, and wouldn't speculate.

On Styleforum he says he worked at K&G. Then he was the owner of a shop. Then an owner in a small shirt company and an image consultant. Then an astronaut. Then a tiny Elvis Impersonator.

On Styleforum he says he worked at K&G. Then he was the owner of a shop. Then an owner in a small shirt company and an image consultant. Then an astronaut. Then a tiny Elvis Impersonator.

So he's sort of like a real-life version of Homer Simpson?

So he's sort of like a real-life version of Homer Simpson?

I read a great many of his posts today on SF starting from when he appeared and worked forward.

He was thrifting in the beginning - Zenga ties - then suddenly had some Marinella ties & PS. Then on to what I assume is Jeff for MTM then the pretending that the MTM was Tom Ford
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

I also just want to add that I don't think he's a bad guy. I just think he got a little over his head with trying to impress people on the Internet . Honestly, he is very young, and maybe bought into the fake it until you make it ethos a little more than he should have

I also just want to add that I don't think he's a bad guy. I just think he got a little over his head with trying to impress people on the Internet . Honestly, he is very young, and maybe bought into the fake it until you make it ethos a little more than he should have

You are a forgiving fellow

Goddamn. That's style, right there. This guy, saying this thing.

Were those ties he posted from your store?

So nice to have the real 'seamless' here now.

Yes - those are our newest zegna fabric prints. The company who manufactures our suits also buys up excess tie fabrics from zegna, and sends it to their own factory in Italy and they produce the ties with zegna fabric. They generally don't purchase the zegna label. Zegna unsurprising charges more if you want labels. But these are prints and the label is printed into the fabric. So it's a good value. Rarely is a $150 tie worth it. I sell these for $80-$100. The picture was taken from my Instagram, @houndstoothkc if your interested.

Yes - those are our newest zegna fabric prints. The company who manufactures our suits also buys up excess tie fabrics from zegna, and sends it to their own factory in Italy and they produce the ties with zegna fabric. They generally don't purchase the zegna label. Zegna unsurprising charges more if you want labels. But these are prints and the label is printed into the fabric. So it's a good value. Rarely is a $150 tie worth it. I sell these for $80-$100. The picture was taken from my Instagram, @houndstoothkc if your interested.
Gave you an instagame follow because I am literally addicted to houndstooth.

Gave you an instagame follow because I am literally addicted to houndstooth.

He's a plague to the industry. I work with a lot of lawyers, entry-level politicians, and pro athletes I have to spend a few months detoxifying their minds. He's dirty in the way he does business and dishonest about his products.For myself, I never charge for my services if you're using me for you're wardrobe seems to be working so far.

We were ban to be alive
We were ban to be alive

Ban, ban to be alive
(Won't you be alive)
You see you were ban
Ban, ban
(Ban to be alive)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom