The beauty of Monarchy and Aristocracy!

LKP

Troll Treasurer
Dear friends!

I am a big fan of everything related to blue blood.
Usually these noblemen are snazzy dressers too.

Let us collect the best pictures here.

I will start with pictures from the Ballo dei Re which took place in Naples in 1960 in the Palazzo Serra di Cassano.
ps: this might feature some industrialists too...

foto-26.jpg

Il Duca e la Duchessa Serra di Cassano con i reali di Grecia

duchessa-aosta.jpg

La Duchessa Reale Anna d’Aosta, il principe Alvaro de Orleans-Borbon e a sinistra la granduchessa del Lussemburgo

1398081_10152030348614673_284939484_o.jpg

Juan di Borbone, padre dell’attuale Re di Spagna

1400655_10152030346709673_1727204106_o.jpg

Aristotele Onassis e Maria Callas

1400535_10152030345559673_589383693_o.jpg

Francesco Serra di Cassano con la Duchessa d’Aosta

1397566_10152030347059673_168282143_o.jpg

Antonella Bechi Piaggio e Umberto Agnelli

foto-4.jpg

I principi Nicki e Luciana Pignatelli di Castelvetrano

1397684_10152030348904673_2034912978_o.jpg

Il Principe di Strongoli e Guendalina Giannantoni

860370_10152030357579673_1467087300_o.jpg

Il Duca di Cassano con la sicurezza

IMG20101119154612984_900_700.jpeg

Very beautiful SMOKING on Gianni Agnelli!
Note the NON-silk covered buttons

Naturally Gianni is my favorite of the bunch. Can you get Vox's guy to do something with these photos? They deserve to be seen in high resolution.

Naturally Gianni is my favorite of the bunch. Can you get Vox's guy to do something with these photos? They deserve to be seen in high resolution.

there is a book about this ball... tried to find it online but no luck so far

FriendCustomer FriendCustomer and ConchitaWurst ConchitaWurst TOUCHED IT! in real life! opposite of the palazzo where the party went down!

Dear friends!
I will start with pictures from the Ballo dei Re which took place in Naples in 1960 in the Palazzo Serra di Cassano.

there is a book about this ball... tried to find it online but no luck so far

some one has been looking at an aristocratic book collection

Very beautiful SMOKING on Gianni Agnelli!
Note the NON-silk covered buttons

i heard he only paid 40.000 lira cmt

Does LKP LKP 's Tsar wear ties from OMP? Top gold watch as well.

1920px-Karl_Emich_of_Leiningen_photo2.jpg

Such dignity, even in exile. Here signing important state documents from his elite plastic diplomatic bag at Tsarist cafe where pauper princes get cake with their coffee for only ₽100 extra after 2pm!

Does LKP LKP 's Tsar wear ties from OMP? Top gold watch as well.

1920px-Karl_Emich_of_Leiningen_photo2.jpg

Such dignity, even in exile. Here signing important state documents from his elite plastic diplomatic bag at Tsarist cafe where pauper princes get cake with their coffee for only ₽100 extra after 2pm!

The professionally installed iphone screen saver is making me
Happy too

The professionally installed iphone screen saver is making me
Happy too
He cannot afford to get it replaced, not until Montenegro gives him the land to declare his own Russian state, where Russian companies will be invited to set themselves up to get around the sanctions - perhaps with help from Prince Michael of Kent.

Karl_Emich_of_Leiningen_photo5.jpg

blue blood loves two breasts
and the two breasts love pink chanel-like things

Who are those nobodies...?

If we're going to do blue-blooded aristo's then lets do it right...

Prince Michael of Kent...

PM 01.jpg
PM 02.jpg
PM 03.jpg
PM 04.jpg
PM 05.jpg
PM 06.jpg
PM 07.jpg

He does have a look of a Romanov about him I'll admit, but he's an Englishman alas...
Prince Michael has a strong interest in Russia, where he is a well-known figure (he is a recipient of the Order of Friendship). Tsar Nicholas II was a first cousin of three of his grandparents. When the bodies of the Tsar and some of his family were discovered in 1979, the remains were later identified by DNA using, among others, Prince Michael's blood sample for recognition.[23] He attended the 1998 burial of the Tsar and his family in St Petersburg.[24] He is an Honorary Member of the Romanov Family Association.[25]

Re Agnelli's tuxedo with the uncovered buttons, I have long thought that were I to have a tux made, I would go with uncovered buttons as well. Covered buttons just seem so mundane and, well, prom night.

Franz von Papen, German aristocract and politician, he was Reichkanzler for a brief amount of time. Ignoring his political involvement, I've always found him to be rather elegant.

Vonpapen1_crop.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S00017%2C_Franz_von_Papen.jpg
urn-3:HUAM:INV016673_dynmc

Corbis-AU002541.jpg
Capt.+Franz+von+Papen+in+New+York+in+1915
526754405-former-german-chancellor-franz-von-papen-gettyimages.jpg

537155163-franz-von-papen-franz-von-papen-joseph-gettyimages.jpg

Vittorio_Emanuele_1964.jpg

Vittorio_Emanuele_and_Marina_Doria_1969.jpg

On 21 May 2004, following a dinner held by King Juan Carlos I of Spain held at the Zarzuela Palace on the eve of the wedding of his son Felipe, Prince of Asturias, Vittorio Emanuele punched his third cousin and arch-rival Amedeo, Duke of Aosta, twice in the face, causing him to fall down the steps. [I guess this qualifies as a 'King Hit'?]

On 16 June 2006 he was arrested in Varenna and imprisoned in Potenza on charges of corruption and recruitment of prostitutes for clients of the Casinò di Campione of Campione d'Italia.

Brawling, prostitution and corruption - typical fucking Napolitano!

"Only King Juan Carlos will ever know what really happened on the evening before Good Friday, 1956. He was 18 and whiling away the holiday with his 14-year-old brother, Alfonso, in a bedroom of the exiled royal family's home in Estoril, Portugal. The blond "Don Alfonsito" had won a local junior golf tournament earlier in the day, gone to evening Mass and rushed up to the room to see the big brother who had come home for the holidays from military school.
According to an official statement from the royal household: "While His Highness, the Prince Alfonso, was cleaning a revolver with his brother, a shot went off which hit him in the forehead and killed him within a few minutes."

Which of the two royal brothers, if either, pulled the trigger may never be known but Juan Carlos himself was said at the time to have admitted to friends and family that he "felt responsible". As a military cadet. he would have been aware of the danger of loaded guns, as indeed would have Alfonso, already a keen hunter and marksman who had bagged a stag and proudly displayed its horns in the family home. Both, it seemed certain, would have been drilled not to clean loaded guns.

The two boys had been exceptionally close throughout their exiled childhood, while Franco ruled Spain, and no one doubted that young Alfonso's death had been a tragic accident.

Juan Carlos, friends said, was traumatised by the death of his only brother and never really got over it.

The shooting of March 29th, 1956, received little publicity under Franco's regime. But thousands of royalists took the risk of crossing to Portugal, many carrying bags of Spanish soil to throw on Alfonso's grave. Even after Franco's death and the resurgence of the monarchy, the shooting was played down in the media, and usually described as un accidente fortuito - a chance accident. Persistent reports from staff of the royal household at the time, however, referred to a pistol and shotgun, with the latter going off.

c8343dff9e3b1106c6da7c0dd629da70.jpg

27a867e67ed27e80aac5e85342677a1b.jpg

As someone who has cleaned guns on literally thousands of occasions, most recently about four hours ago, it has always been very hard for me to see how somebody could shoot himself or somebody else "while cleaning a gun."

As someone who has cleaned guns on literally thousands of occasions, most recently about four hours ago, it has always been very hard for me to see how somebody could shoot himself or somebody else "while cleaning a gun."
Maybe it's like an "Italian tune-up". You know, you've gotta fire a few rounds through it to clean out the barrel.

^That's a very nice greatcoat and the beard really suits Charlie - it helps to hide his weak chin and to draw attention away from his large ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom