I'm at that point in my life where I won't go past 3-ply

Don't knock the 6 ply until you tried it. This one is actually no more 400 g and sort of open weave. Doesn't wrinkle and not hot at all. Easily one of the best cloths I've ever used. There might still be a bit left over at a famous address in Napoli.

image.jpg

Don't knock the 6 ply until you tried it. This one is actually no more 400 g and sort of open weave. Doesn't wrinkle and not hot at all. Easily one of the best cloths I've ever used. There might still be a bit left over at a famous address in Napoli.

View attachment 7766

omg stop looking at instervrams and tye yuor tie propletly!

LKP said:
tye your tie propletly!

If you are entertained by repeatedly misspelling words you are an idiot, period. That's what six graders do. I could give a shit about your rationalizations, if its as far as your humor has advanced, you are a fucking moron. Ironically its an American stereotype, and somehow its being played as a Euro thing. That's pretty much it.

Right this is women's fashion brands. Not really that interesting to bespoke enthusiast.

As you say big fashion names and shitty RTW are the vast majority. The fair is simply too big with too much crap. Again not worth it for bespoke enthusiast.

So you admit there are smelly students and admission standards have been relaxed. As of last year any one could enter if they really wanted too.

Yeah it's diverse contrary to Milan and absolutely useless for someone interested in bespoke. Milan is much more focused on menswear and much better for a bespoke enthusiast. Thank you for agreeing with 99% of what I said.

And Who the fuck is talking about sitting on a Pitti wall. Milan is also for serious business. Are you so ignorant to believe you are the only person here involved in the Fashion industry? But you do havé a unique perspective as your family has a long history of bankruptcy and going tits up as you say.
Bankruptcy matters. You learn how to do a tie-knot and you work for money, not your ego............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom