What Are You Wearing Today?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

general stupidity is apparently the foundation of the forum, but posting pictures of chinese and korean memes every time the guy makes a posts is a bit much, even for you.

ok i'll stop, i love asian people, just not noodles or politcal correctness; so this will be my final warning to you and all your fellow countrymen

funny-pictures-technology.jpg

Gentlemen, I come to you for constructive feedback
900x900px-LL-738f831c_2015-11-2214.29.51.jpeg
Looks fine doodles - not sure what you are going for but if it was me I think I'd try a pale blue shirt and black knit or Grossa grenadine tie.

I cant tell - what colours has the suit got in it?

Not sure what you are going for here. what element is it you like and building around? - I'm assuming its the blue trousers? me - I'd try a light blue ground shirt up top and brown suede chukkas or desert boots on foots. The no tie look works well pulled down a notch or two with desert boots. Helps avoids looking like you forgot the tie.

I'm not a fan of the current light tan shoe and blue trousers look.

It all fits well and looks good. That shirt collar is really very very nice with the height and roll.

Last edited:
Looks fine doodles - not sure what you are going for but if it was me I think I'd try a pale blue shirt and black knit or Grossa grenadine tie.

I cant tell - what colours has the suit got in it?
Thanks. I'll try a pale blue shirt. The suit has white, gray, and black.

Extended family xmas get together. Other side. Beachside - away from city. Kids. Inked up skin galore.
Me:
Clip on shades. Trusty Timex Weekender with NATO band. Subtle - light blue ground pastel yellow hibiscus and palms trees - short sleeved vintage Hawaiian shirt, square cut bottom. Not tucked. Chinos. White Socks. Brown suede desert boots. No hat.

Extended family xmas get together. Other side. Beachside - away from city. Kids. Inked up skin galore.
Me:
Clip on shades. Trusty Timex Weekender with NATO band. Subtle - light blue ground pastel yellow hibiscus and palms trees - short sleeved vintage Hawaiian shirt, square cut bottom. Not tucked. Chinos. White Socks. Brown suede desert boots. No hat.

Replace desert boots for loafers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom