Why Are You Pissed Off Today?

You must not listen to music. Kanye West is the savior of modern music, this generation's Elvis or the Beatles, but bigger and better.
Kim is the fat-assed Armenian with the sex tape.

I go to sauna today and the guy who caused trouble before was there. We ignored each other in the sauna as should be but when I leave to go shower inside he follows me in shortly. He doesn't use soap so he finishes faster than me, there's a mirror where I could see him getting dressed right in front of my locker (he knows it's mine since I'm the only one with a red lock) and he's looking back at me in the damn shower through the side mirror! I move slower thinking the asshole is ready to go, the locker room's huge at least 25' by 25' and no one else inside plenty of room to have his own space but I see he's now moving snail's pace sitting on a bench right in front of my locker. Not about to stall any longer I walk up to my locker, completely naked mind you, and my butt is god knows less than a couple feet away from his face. After I open my lock I see he finally moved around to face the other direction, that's a good 20 seconds he's staring right at my bare ass.

If he's straight then he wouldn't have enjoyed that, nor do I ever want some guy's face near my ass, but if he's homo then he crossed the line. Why the fuck would he be looking at me in the shower through the mirror?!

This happens again I might lose my cool.

Seriously?

Sounds like entrapment right? But I didn't mention I shaved before I showered which took a good five to ten minutes so it wasn't like he was following me right into the shower.. I think he would've thought I would've been done by then.

Jesus Christ this shit's fucked up any which way.

This asshole also ratted me out for using essential oils, which everyone loves, on the sauna rocks. Don't know if he's trying to push me over the edge to get me banned.

This asshole also ratted me out for using essential oils, which everyone loves, on the sauna rocks. Don't know if he's trying to push me over the edge to get me banned.

Come on. He wants you for degenerate homosechs. It's as obvious as the unsleeves on a tackynacci jacket.

Jajajajja!

Sounds like entrapment right? But I didn't mention I shaved before I showered which took a good five to ten minutes so it wasn't like he was following me right into the shower.. I think he would've thought I would've been done by then.

Jesus Christ this shit's fucked up any which way.
I'm really having trouble understanding why you're not able to understand this situation. Like, seriously, its causing me head pain.

Also, please don't do this. Nobody loves it. Fucking sauna smells like Vicks Vap-o-Rub for a week.

Also, please don't do this. Nobody loves it. Fucking sauna smells like Vicks Vap-o-Rub for a week.

No one puts them on directly, there's a water bucket and we pour it in each ladle before hitting the rocks. This is common sense.

Eucalyptus, lavender, and my favorite spearmint.

Not to take away from Leland's rodent problem but I just found out that my neck is all sorts of fucked up and that's what's causing all my shoulder issues. So, yay me.

I go to sauna today and the guy who caused trouble before was there. We ignored each other in the sauna as should be but when I leave to go shower inside he follows me in shortly. He doesn't use soap so he finishes faster than me, there's a mirror where I could see him getting dressed right in front of my locker (he knows it's mine since I'm the only one with a red lock) and he's looking back at me in the damn shower through the side mirror! I move slower thinking the asshole is ready to go, the locker room's huge at least 25' by 25' and no one else inside plenty of room to have his own space but I see he's now moving snail's pace sitting on a bench right in front of my locker. Not about to stall any longer I walk up to my locker, completely naked mind you, and my butt is god knows less than a couple feet away from his face. After I open my lock I see he finally moved around to face the other direction, that's a good 20 seconds he's staring right at my bare ass.

If he's straight then he wouldn't have enjoyed that, nor do I ever want some guy's face near my ass, but if he's homo then he crossed the line. Why the fuck would he be looking at me in the shower through the mirror?!

Why anyone uses gym facilities is beyond me. And showering in these open spaces is doubly so.

damn this steamy story is arousing even for non gheys. thanks for sharing. did you get dressed in your pair of Damir Doma mega-pleat cool wool gauze trous you use for your weapons training that you got on yoox?

It only gets better, the guy (has almost no facial hair) started shaving in the locker room which he never did before. Of course the sink mirrors face the dressing area of the locker room.

It only gets better, the guy (has almost no facial hair) started shaving in the locker room which he never did before.

wow, this is an AMAZING story. he started shaving his balls (he has a lot of pubic hair?) please stop this cock tease story and let it all our. did it end with you sucking his cock? also please explain what made you pissed off? too small cock? bad personal hygiene? taste of his cum?

Whatever sins you commit with Sarto's your business but ease off the excitement here Conchita.

Whatever sins you commit with Sarto's your business but ease off the excitement here Conchita.

come on man. you started it with your raunchy ghey sex dream post dont fear the homophobes. just share it with us bro. if you surpress it you will end up like sarto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom