Zen and the Art of Forum Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
I can't remember if I've asked this before.

When uploading pics on mobile I am unable to use the "upload a file" button for the next post.

on the next reply I have to use "more options" because "upload a file" will not work
same here! very annoying
reloading the page sucks
Interesting. When the hell did this start? I just uploaded the above pic from my iphone.
can you establish ctrl + enter as a shortcut for POST REPLY?
as opposed to clicking the post reply button or to get you into the more options page?

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
its been like this for months. stay on the same thread and try to upload another picture in a second post
just so i'm clear, upload a pic to one post, then attempt another post right after it with another pic? It could be the post flood timer. Can you upload a pic at all from the mobile interface? Because that's how Thruth Thruth 's post read to me, that it wasn't working for him at all from the upload a file button.

ConchitaWurst

Bespoke-Weather Forecaster
Ratings
first post with picture via normal procedure

image.png image.png

with follow up post in same thread the "Upload a File" button no longer works

image.png

and you can only upload if you do it via the "More Option" button

image.png image.png image.png

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
just so i'm clear, upload a pic to one post, then attempt another post right after it with another pic? It could be the post flood timer. Can you upload a pic at all from the mobile interface? Because that's how Thruth Thruth 's post read to me, that it wasn't working for him at all from the upload a file button.
First pic & post works. Try to upload another pic in another post, won't do it. So can't do two separate pics in a row in two successive posts. Upload works for multiple pics in the same post. Next post nothing unless you use "more options". Been like this forever

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
yes but refreshing sucks
True but in the meantime it's a quick fix until I can look into it.

First pic & post works. Try to upload another pic in another post, won't do it. So can't do two separate pics in a row in two successive posts. Upload works for multiple pics in the same post. Next post nothing unless you use "more options". Been like this forever
Dammit don't wait till forever to tell me about these things!

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
Found the bug ConchitaWurst ConchitaWurst Thruth Thruth LKP LKP . It has to do with the function we added to allow you to select more than one image to upload at a time. I'm going to report it to the developer but, in the meantime, you've got to let me know what you want more - the ability to upload more than one pic at a time or the need to reload the thread after every post?

ConchitaWurst

Bespoke-Weather Forecaster
Ratings
Found the bug ConchitaWurst ConchitaWurst Thruth Thruth LKP LKP . It has to do with the function we added to allow you to select more than one image to upload at a time. I'm going to report it to the developer but, in the meantime, you've got to let me know what you want more - the ability to upload more than one pic at a time or the need to reload the thread after every post?
ability to upload more > need to reload

imho
ymmv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom