Zen and the Art of Forum Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
apologies for the downtime over the last hour. the server went down and our host had to reset everything.

apologies for the downtime over the last hour. the server went down and our host had to reset everything.
how could you fuck up like this? at a time when people are complaining about sf being slow etc and looking at alternatives you cannot afford dw to be down!!!1!!!1!!

how do you think this is affecting FriendCustomer's efforts trying to recruit chinamansprout???

get your act together! we got three bloody moderators on a forum of ten active posters. keep your eyes on the ball guys

IMG_1893.PNG

how could you fuck up like this? at a time when people are complaining about sf being slow etc and looking at alternatives you cannot afford dw to be down!!!1!!!1!!

how do you think this is affecting FriendCustomer's efforts trying to recruit chinamansprout???

get your act together! we got three bloody moderators on a forum of ten active posters. keep your eyes on the ball guys

View attachment 21886
i'm working on getting god to change the weather. once i get that sorted i'll get on these other things i have no control over.

i'm working on getting god to change the weather. once i get that sorted i'll get on these other things i have no control over.

yeah yeah yeah whatever.

tbh youre sounding like fok. stop with the lame excuses. make this forum big again

Alright, we've had a MAJOR fuckup, and I had to go back in and delete attachments for the past few days. If you attached anything of importance or interest please take a look. I apologize in advance. This is a downfall of using free addons.

Registered it just came to my attention (hat tip rdiaz) that an addon had turned off registration and people were getting the message that no new registrations were being allowed. If you know anyone who had tried to register and experienced please pass along my our apologies and have them come back to give it another shot.

updated the main themes so it should have squashed a few bugs. don't forget there is a black version of the theme for those of you that don't like white backgrounds. check it out and let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom