Zen and the Art of Forum Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
List em here. If there's something not working right, something from other forums you like, or anything else you might think of feel free to post it up here and let us know.

Also, the auto rotating list of smilies gets a bit tiresome. I can't even hover over 5 smilies to see what their use is for before the slide switches.

And don't like that when a smilie is selected, it automatically places it at the beginning of the thread. Even in front of quoted text.
:dave:
Also, the auto rotating list of smilies gets a bit tiresome. I can't even hover over 5 smilies to see what their use is for before the slide switches.

And don't like that when a smilie is selected, it automatically places it at the beginning of the thread. Even in front of quoted text.
:cuterage:

:rage:

picked one of each list there. i think something's going on with your javascript. i'll check on the auto rotate now.

picked one of each list there. i think something's going on with your javascript. i'll check on the auto rotate now.

Fixed. Killed the auto-rotate. Also, I narrowed the smiley box, so it doesn't drop down as much. You'll have to scroll down through the meme list though.

Added a bunch of new smilies to the animated category. We still need to find some of the old classics, so if you want one and know where to get it, please let us know.

:bounce2: :crazy: :devil: :fight: :goodpost: :negative: :ohno: :rant: :rofl: :roll: :saddest: :ThankYou: :whee: :worthy: :wub:

I will have to look and see if I kept any of my old smilies. I'd like a back to top button for the mobile version because if there is one I've yet to come across it

I will have to look and see if I kept any of my old smilies. I'd like a back to top button for the mobile version because if there is one I've yet to come across it

Choose the 'Soft Responsive' theme and see if it shows up. Let me know how it works if it does.

Excellent thanks :) What happened to the Coffee and can anything be done about the hearts that show up when we like something?

Excellent thanks :) What happened to the Coffee and can anything be done about the hearts that show up when we like something?

Coffee pissed me off, so I got rid of it. If its requested I'll bring it back. Heart is part of the Soft Responsive style. I'll see about getting it changed.

Also, updated it so that if you've read a thread, and click back on it again, it takes you to the last post and not the beginning. That was annoying the shit out of me.

Added Instagram to the Media list. You can now upload your Instagram photos direct. It uses the video button, not the image button.

FUCK YES!

Ok, from now on, when you use the UPLOAD A FILE button (not the IMG toolbar button for links) to attach pictures to your posts, and then someone quotes you, your image will show up as a cached link provided you've already seen it. So if someone quotes 10 images in a row, instead of reloading them all in a row, it'll show up like this:

CapturFiles.png

FUCK YES!

Ok, from now on, when you use the UPLOAD A FILE button (not the IMG toolbar button for links) to attach pictures to your posts, and then someone quotes you, your image will show up as a cached link provided you've already seen it. So if someone quotes 10 images in a row, instead of reloading them all in a row, it'll show up like this:

View attachment 46

See?

Been working all day on the Black themes. I set the Black/Red combo as the default, but there are other colors to choose from as well. Try them out and let me know what you think.

If anyone notices any inconsistencies across the themes please let us know. I think we've got all the settings straight but its hard when you've got to do each one individually.

Got rid of the 'Like' hearts.

Also, we know the image is off. We're having our best image guy work on it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom