Guest viewing is limited

Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

tumblr_ni8za03fgv1qa2j8co1_250.jpg
stare alley2.jpg

It was the biggest fucking Tiger I had ever seen. I sent in the guides to bang pots and pans to flush him out. It et three of them the blighter.

That Margiela is hot. Don't hate.

What the hell happened ManofKent? MC transformed into all EG. I tried to appreciate his new wardrobe, but the EG pieces in his possession are too loud for him. I think a toned down version will look much better.

'ello Coxie, alright?

G'day, MOK. yeah,alright. thanks for asking.

'ows business then, Coxie?

you know, some days chicken, some days feathers. should be good tonight though. a busload of Shriners just pulled up.

cor, that's a lot. got any Chapstick, Coxie?

yep, strawberry ok?

flavour don't matter, you can never get that taste out of your mouth anyway

hahahaha

hahaha

you're a funny bugger MOK.

you too Coxie, you too.

how's business.jpg

That Margiela is hot. Don't hate.

What the hell happened ManofKent? MC transformed into all EG. I tried to appreciate his new wardrobe, but the EG pieces in his possession are too loud for him. I think a toned down version will look much better.

i knew you would blow a load over the Margiela. his whole fit is kind of sleezoid though

i think MOK would do better with less overt pieces. i think getting rid of his scarves and shawls would help

I was being a bit facetious. I like Margiela, especially paired with Dries and Jil, but I dislike most of his fits I have seen on SF. If I recall, he lives Miami and the Miami douchebag-ness is well conveyed in his Margiela fits in ways I didn't think possible.

I really don't like the scarf/poncho/shawls MOK sports. Clashes with the workwear/Americana. I think he tried Yohji a few times, and I didn't quite like his Yohji fits either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom