Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Don’t-Look-Down-climbing-men-style.jpeg

broken elevator again in the projects, must climb up the fire escape ladder to get home? why are poor people dressed this way, it is just not practical for their life style.

Never seen projects with that many windows, looks LES or Tribeca-ish.

Puffer jacket for puffer style:

LL

Wouldn't you get jumped in NYC for dressing like this? Not in the trendy hipster area, though, white guilted trendies would flop around on the floor for homeboi
mensstyleyahdon-16-of-24.jpg

mensstyleyahdon-3-of-24.jpg

His dreads should provide warmth. Those are some serious jacket pins.

Who is the new resident fat boy? That's a really odd stance.

Last edited:
Gotta say, I do like a lot of the gear he wears, but he looks like a complete and utter tit here.

I'm glad someone is picking up the slack on the Shillman van buren pics

LKP LKP How did you make don cologne have an internet mental breakdown? Can someone explain this.

wtf it was me!

dont lie ok, democRAT????

i think they deleted the posts

it was in the what are yuo wearing thread

i gave him complimenti really dear on sf and wrote about his obesity here

first he was all friendly, then he read those posts over here
got crazy and deleted everything

what a sissy

dont lie ok, democRAT????

i think they deleted the posts

it was in the what are yuo wearing thread

i gave him complimenti really dear on sf and wrote about his obesity here

first he was all friendly, then he read those posts over here
got crazy and deleted everything

what a sissy

it was PKL who gave the complimenti. that's not you. ok?????

it was i who made a funny post in german in the friday challenge thread requesting him to do another shit against the tree picture. and he went all apeshit and i was called out by stitchy and timed out by fok. i think it was the week after i rallied here to get people to vote for erik (i believe) because stitchy was heading the poll thanks to sf groupthink and poularity despite rocking quite a bad combo.

then a bunch of the friday challenge participants came over here and expressed their dismay with the general discourse here. it was also at that time that claghorn left us.

Lesson learned: fragile-ego Germans are even more on edge when pushed during cosplay contests for grown men

There are no racks on any of them, it is the flattest group of folks I've ever laid eyes on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom