The bullshit that is Luca Rubinacci

He looks like a freshly circumcised dick.

yup. didn't realize his head was so phallic-shaped. looks like a mental patient out on a day pass.

his sisters?
snow-pinheads.jpg

yup. didn't realize his head was so phallic-shaped. looks like a mental patient out on a day pass.

Hey Sartodi Napoli Sartodi Napoli , as resident mental doctor , do you think mental issues can be diagnosed by looking at physical features, such as the shape of the head ? If so , care to do a quick diagnosis of Luca based on the above picture ?[/QUOTE]

Allow me to briefly interrupt this foray into phrenology, despite how I love speculating on Ceasarean birth of roundheads, to ask why he is wearing a giant pimp coat with no coat, socks, or hat. Also, is the 1x6 DB for real? The garish colors actually go together, so partial credit there.

Hey Sartodi Napoli Sartodi Napoli , as resident mental doctor , do you think mental issues can be diagnosed by looking at physical features, such as the shape of the head ? If so , care to do a quick diagnosis of Luca based on the above picture ?
[/QUOTE]

Well, i am a humble late student yet. But there are lots of knowledge about craneal shape and criminal behavior studies, this tacky has lombrisian measures, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Lombroso, an example of good lombardian hebrew by the way, on the contrary of Rockefeller, Soros etc.

But my thesis, since i readed that eating Iberian Ham , the most expensive ham, the dna changes, so This pennis head has that pennis head of so much pennislicking, as is public and know in Naples. No he has dickfacedna.

JFC, that is one of the most heinous, deplorable looking get ups I have ever laid eyes on. What an embarrassment to the human race. And his rabid obsession with going sockless, I bet his feet smell like sewage.

Sockless is another ghey paraphilia, i know as i have been stalked on internet by degenerate profiles who show their feet and shoes on the internet, with groups as " smelly socks" literally. I knew it always existed paraphilia about suited men, but not subgroups of smelly feet.

Can you imagine a prime minister dressed as this mental weirdos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcodaspamma

Sarto, learn to read English and visit a doctor.

What was the small profit? The Christmas present? You do not know how business deal with customers and employees in Naples, do you? You see, where is the insider. The barber you use in Naples did not even give you a calendar at Christmas? Did Kiton not give at least an hamper to their workers?

I got a gift at Cappelli as well, the very first time I bought something there...

Anyway, I still got all your emails and PM where the mental issues can be clearly ascertained. I can publish it back here so you can show it to your doctor.

PS: woman shomaking factory is not considered Textile industry

Ps edit: as you describe yourself as a Psychiatrist in the making, what type of personality disorder make you create so many alter ego like Azure, corniche, SpallaCamicia, Rufino, Rufino2 and who knows how many more other then Sarto?

Q2 if you sell fabrics on the B&S forum, are fellow members that buys fabric off you, your clients? Where you not a shirtmaker? Can you show us your bespoke work?

MY ANSWER;

As mods have asked me to put his poster on the ignored list, i won´t answer him anymore( as i already repeated tons of times to his same insults, lies, faking my studies etc, and ALL has been dismantled by the Truth ) also, i have never been banned by spammer as the " consultant" for per example The London Lounge, and i think was to spam about this dishonest shirtmaker. That forum did well preventing their readers from fraud and also criminal things as revealing secrets is; menacing with publishing private emails, is not only a crime, but gives another image of what kind of people is, and on the third case, after i readed he said he was invited to the London´s Royal Ascott with the Royal English family, the world elite etc, i couldn´t take this guy seriously and used him for my personality test exercises, until today, he hasn´t realiced he was my Uni´s Guinea Pig.
tinfoil.gif

As this has been expossed already, is obvious are persons who has to be always over the rest, as a clear narcissistic symbton straight from my Uni text books. Is like talking against a wall
baldy[1].gif
. This people will try to convince there is snowing on July on the beach of the Canary Island or Sicily, and won´t be possible to have a simple and polite conversation as you all can agree or have readed.
smack.gif

Congrats as at this time, is gonna be the first and only on a very VIP list, my ignore list
fistbump.gif
. Thanks mods
fing02[1].gif

And another lie of him dismanteled and i did with seven, was eight? ; PS: woman shomaking factory is not considered Textile industry,

Me; My grandpa was the boss of a local mill back in 1915, 99 years ago at the age of 15, is not on the textiles for over 99 years? Ah ok, was banana industry, ok. Thanks for the lesson
redface.gif
. i never lie, hype etc as others do. Honour and Word is my pride, on the contrary to some.

Ciao ciao. Hasta luego Lucas
happy.gif
thumbs-up.gif
Best of luck.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H_Vnhv4fKBM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
What just happened there? And what does that have to do with Luca, The Walking Penis?

What just happened there? And what does that have to do with Luca, The Walking Penis?

Marcodaspamma is the Supervillain of the movie, even the only he has super is his evilness.

Was this on another of our threads or i posted on the wrong one?

Marcodaspamma is the Supervillain of the movie, even the only he has super is his evilness.

Was this on another of our threads or i posted on the wrong one?
Well, since we don't have a 'Diagnose Mental Disorders Of Internet Clothiers With "Partially Trained Doctor" SartodiNapoli' thread, it might be best to keep these things about the topic in the thread title.

Well, since we don't have a 'Diagnose Mental Disorders Of Internet Clothiers With "Partially Trained Doctor" SartodiNapoli' thread, it might be best to keep these things about the topic in the thread title.

Ah please feel free to replace on the proper section.

Thank you, but weren´t we talking about emoticons two days ago on this same thread or was another?

Good to have mafoofan as the offocial styleforum voice of Luca. Need to update this thread for the Luca bullshit that was posted in the Gennaro Paone thread on sf. Hi-la-ri-ous.

image.jpg
image.jpg

ghey spambot writing the same bullshit under every picture of teh plde taylorze

Isn't he reported to be a bisexual spambot? Doubles his chances for a date. What a fkn shithead. Useless guy. No wonder he and foo hit it off so wonderfully.

Isn't he reported to be a bisexual spambot? Doubles his chances for a date. What a fkn shithead. Useless guy. No wonder he and foo hit it off so wonderfully.

new fantasy after my gianni isis thing

a fight between foo and luca where one has to be killed by the other, else both get killed

what do you think?

I think someone needs to go on Instagram and ask him why he is scared of an old man who isn't very good at what he does

#lucascaredofgenerro

#paoneisthreattorubinacci?

#shakinginmybelgianloafers

new fantasy after my gianni isis thing

a fight between foo and luca where one has to be killed by the other, else both get killed

what do you think?

I'm generally not as violent as you but this sounds like a very bright idea.

just imagine that chinese boy eating those skinny neapolitan legs afterwards
i know these chinamen eat everything

Yes he likes fish and not meat, like alberfagito, gheyano cacarruti, fabio tackynasio and the spaniard arstocrat shill who invited me to sleep with him. All must be judged by a militar and eclesistic tribunal and purified. Isis rules

Yes he likes fish and not meat, like alberfagito, gheyano cacarruti, fabio tackynasio and the spaniard arstocrat shill who invited me to sleep with him. All must be judged by a militar and eclesistic tribunal and purified. Isis rules
All this week you've been posting gold on SF and now you Pop back in here and this is all you've got?

Your forum is not very compatible with my Samsung mobile. Takes me 15 minutes to try to type.
I changed the theme on the website for you. Its a little less mobile intensive. Try it now and let me know. If that doesn't work then we can set you up with the default theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom