The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

ok, but to be fair, the CIA keeps tabs on EVERYONE, so I'm still not sure how this proves anything.

What more proof do you need that he is wrong'un? Two weeks after the Brighton bombing he was entertaining IRA terrorists in the Houses of Parliament. He's spent his whole career cavorting with various nefarious factions including political wings of Islamic terrorist groups, been on radio shows for a love-in with the present Venezuelan regime, is siding with the Argentines against the right of national determination of the Falkland Islands, went on a ''bicycle'' holiday to the delightful idyll of East Germany, his last holiday was a homage to Trotksy and was until very recently a paid for television presenter for the State Iranian broadcaster, he got straight E's in his A Levels and lives in this terrace house which you will be astounded to know that in London goes for three-quarters of a million English pounds:

corbyn.JPG

Ford named Ontario PC leader

Hmm, let's see. Upstart "businessman" whose only political credentials was one term as city councilor joins the leadership race of an established political party and wins it in 6 weeks.

The only business credentials he had is he inherited his wealth.

He does not have a platform and says he's running "for the people" - whomever those are. Judging from the people who hold up signs for him, the black and browns who are poor, whites who are poor and the few young white men they stuffed in a suit and tie.

He railed about the election process as "not transparent" and said he won't accept the results...unless of course he won so I reckon he will accept the results now.

Lower taxes. Against carbon taxing. Vague notions of making jobs again.

Oh and he started his leadership campaign in the basement of his mother's house.

Ford named Ontario PC leader

Hmm, let's see. Upstart "businessman" whose only political credentials was one term as city councilor joins the leadership race of an established political party and wins it in 6 weeks.

The only business credentials he had is he inherited his wealth.

He does not have a platform and says he's running "for the people" - whomever those are. Judging from the people who hold up signs for him, the black and browns who are poor, whites who are poor and the few young white men they stuffed in a suit and tie.

He railed about the election process as "not transparent" and said he won't accept the results...unless of course he won so I reckon he will accept the results now.

Lower taxes. Against carbon taxing. Vague notions of making jobs again.

Oh and he started his leadership campaign in the basement of his mother's house.
Sounds like a Trump/ Hillary situation on a much smaller level. She even complains like her:
"In her statement, Elliott said thousands of PC members were assigned to incorrect ridings and that she won the popular vote."

In Italy the EU critical parties have won the majority of the votes, but since it's Italy no party has a clear majority.
Berlusconi's party turned out to be the weakest in the conservative (usually called "far right" in MSM) alliance. Not necessarily a bad thing, since he is mostly pro-EU.

Sounds like a Trump/ Hillary situation on a much smaller level. She even complains like her:
"In her statement, Elliott said thousands of PC members were assigned to incorrect ridings and that she won the popular vote."

In Italy the EU critical parties have won the majority of the votes, but since it's Italy no party has a clear majority.
Berlusconi's party turned out to be the weakest in the conservative (usually called "far right" in MSM) alliance. Not necessarily a bad thing, since he is mostly pro-EU.

Most political creatures would be better than Trudeau I am afraid. A weird grotesque political monster for and of our times.

Everything now depends on Italy holding the line, for Italy and Europe. It's pretty clear we have to kill the EU to save Europe. And for Italy's survival the boats must be stopped and mass deportations commence.

I see no one is talking about the upcoming Russian elections. I believe it is Putin's last term again as President. He either switches to Prime Minister again or does what China does.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43452449

Putin wins with 75 percent of the vote.
This stupid "Putin has traitor killed" story might have actually helped him. If you believe that the outcome of these elections were not predetermined to begin with.
This is from an article on an Austrian blog regarding the British accusations:

The white Rabbit hastily jumped up from his seat. "With your Majesty's permission," he said, " there is still evidence. One document has just been found.

– What's in it? the Queen asked. –

I have not read it yet, – said the White Rabbit, but, in my opinion, this letter from the accused to someone… …

– Of course, someone said the King. – I don't think he wrote a letter to anyone. This is not usually done. –

§ Who was it for? -one of the jurors asked.

– No – replied the White Rabbit. – In any case, nothing is written on the back. With these words he opened the letter and added: – It's not even a letter, and poetry. –

§ The defendant's handwriting? asked another of the jurymen.

"No," replied the White Rabbit. – And that's more suspicious.

§ (The jury got confused.)

Means, forged handwriting, said the King.

§ (The jury all looked puzzled.)

"With your Majesty's permission," said the Jack, " I have not written this letter, and they will not prove it. There's no signature.

"The worse," said the King. "Means you have something bad planned, and not signed up to, as all honest people. Everyone applauded: for the first time in a day, the King said something really clever.

– That proves his guilt, ' said the Queen. – Cut him.… … –

Let the jury decide guilty or not, ' said the King, for the twentieth time that day.

– No! – said the Queen. – The idea of having the sentence! But guilty or not – then he will understand! –

Nonsense! – said Alice aloud. – How the idea can come! – Silent! – said Alice. I don't think so, ' replied Alice.

'Behead that Dormouse! – the Queen shouted at the voice.

No one moved from their seats. – Who are you? – said Alice. (She had grown to her full size.) You're just a deck of cards!

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/egypt-election-march-26-1.4592898

"Egyptians began voting Monday in an election that President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi is virtually guaranteed to win — one that resembles the referendums held by Arab autocrats in the decades before the 2011 uprisings briefly raised hopes of democratic change.

His only challenger is Moussa Mustafa Moussa, a little-known politician who joined the race at the last minute to spare the government the embarrassment of a one-candidate election after several hopefuls were forced out or arrested."

God bless Moussa Mustafa Moussa. Good chap. Hope he at least votes for himself.

Big "Anti-semitism" campaign in Germany right now.
Surprisingly, a lot of (overwhelmingly Muslim) students don't feel love for the Jewish students.
I just wonder how this "nerve-agent" attack story is gonna end. It seems that the "experts" do not really know where the actual attack happened.
What's was surprising to me was the fact that when this story came up on BBC Radio 2 they actually allowed callers to say that this whole story is a false flag. If so (and it seems very likely) it will hopefully end the careers of May and Johnson.

Surprisingly, a lot of (overwhelmingly Muslim) students don't feel love for the Jewish students.
I just wonder how this "nerve-agent" attack story is gonna end. It seems that the "experts" do not really know where the actual attack happened.
What's was surprising to me was the fact that when this story came up on BBC Radio 2 they actually allowed callers to say that this whole story is a false flag. If so (and it seems very likely) it will hopefully end the careers of May and Johnson.

Do you think the Establishment will permit a false flag operation to be admitted?

The failure of the Conservative party is absolute: they have fed an anti-Semitic party and allowed it to flower and the same too for the weaklings of the Labour moderate MP's. It really is toxic beyond belief. Can you imagine being Jewish the night before the current Labour party came to power?

As you state, this is not the UK alone, the dark festering anti-Semitism of Germany is again on the march through the wilful importation of anti-Semitism. Unforgiveable.

Looks like the nerve-agent story starts to back-fire on the Tories and their European partners.
Maybe that's why all of the sudden the gender pay gap (along with a deadline for larger UK companies to disclose the wagers for men and women) becomes the! big issues again.
After 4 weeks the investigators still have no clue where the "attack" actually happened, but May and BJ were sure it must have been Russia behind it the next day. They have to come up with real evidence now and I'm curious how they will manage that. I am afraid, however, that they might attempt to stage another "Novitchok" incident again (possibly in Syria) and say "We told you so"! And the White Helmets will confirm it!
The only thing that this shows is that May and the most part of her government are good pals with the EU grandes, so I don't have high hopes for a real Brexit. Their puppet masters in the shadows won't let that happen.

As you state, this is not the UK alone, the dark festering anti-Semitism of Germany is again on the march through the wilful importation of anti-Semitism. Unforgiveable.

Well, compared to what is happening to the Christians in Europe and in the Arab countries, Anti-Semitism is actually a small problem amongst many.
I've read a few theories in regards to shovelling enourmous amounts of Arab and Black African men into Europe.
They range from bringing in fresh victims for the banking industry (more loans and debts) over finishing the Couldenhouwe-Kalergi plan (mixed European-African race with an IQ just high enough to do automated work, but not too high to understand their miserable situation) to installing a New World Order (the EU being sort of test project).
Some comments were also mentioning the attempt of right wing Jewish groups to install a Great Israel (which allegedly is why Israel is rather desperate to gain control over Syrian territory), using the Muslim threat to make the European Jews settle in Israel. Apparently there have been already several "invitations" by Netanjahu in the past.

Whether there is any truth in that, I don't know.

Looks like the nerve-agent story starts to back-fire on the Tories and their European partners.
Maybe that's why all of the sudden the gender pay gap (along with a deadline for larger UK companies to disclose the wagers for men and women) becomes the! big issues again.
After 4 weeks the investigators still have no clue where the "attack" actually happened, but May and BJ were sure it must have been Russia behind it the next day. They have to come up with real evidence now and I'm curious how they will manage that. I am afraid, however, that they might attempt to stage another "Novitchok" incident again (possibly in Syria) and say "We told you so"! And the White Helmets will confirm it!
The only thing that this shows is that May and the most part of her government are good pals with the EU grandes, so I don't have high hopes for a real Brexit. Their puppet masters in the shadows won't let that happen.

Well, compared to what is happening to the Christians in Europe and in the Arab countries, Anti-Semitism is actually a small problem amongst many.
I've read a few theories in regards to shovelling enourmous amounts of Arab and Black African men into Europe.
They range from bringing in fresh victims for the banking industry (more loans and debts) over finishing the Couldenhouwe-Kalergi plan (mixed European-African race with an IQ just high enough to do automated work, but not too high to understand their miserable situation) to installing a New World Order (the EU being sort of test project).
Some comments were also mentioning the attempt of right wing Jewish groups to install a Great Israel (which allegedly is why Israel is rather desperate to gain control over Syrian territory), using the Muslim threat to make the European Jews settle in Israel. Apparently there have been already several "invitations" by Netanjahu in the past.

You have to take these conspiracy theories with a pinch of salt. Whilst Israel are factoring in the threat of a future Europe that is hostile to them, it serves them no strategic gain to have a Europe that descends into this state. But what is very clear at this stage, is that the establishment in Europe is engaged in a great experiment and it looks like it is going to end very badly.

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith no comment on the jewdas Seder incident?

Pretty toxic in my estimation, but totally in keeping with Corbyn's man-child activism. A clever and cynical move by him to choose to rub the noses of the mainstream jewish population by spending Passover with a bunch of self-loathing radicals who call for the destruction of Israel. So he gets to say there isn't an antisemitic bone in his body, whilst playing to his audience of antisemitic left wing intellectuals and the Islamic block vote. And this is exactly how it has played out with all the self-loating jews rushing to his defence and MSM in the most toothless.

May delayed a year (when she was Home Secretary) an official investigation into the last Russian killed by polonium but as PM she has it all figured out within a day.

The anti semitism thing is making something out of nothing. The offending painting had mostly gentiles with a couple of Jews. The media never mentions that.

“The Labour leader was heavily criticised by Jewish institutions for supporting a mural “depicting Jewish bankers playing Monopoly on the backs of the poor.” The clumsy British media didn’t do its homework and failed to actually examine the mural, but instead immediately delved into the hookedness of the noses of those alleged Jewish bankers.

Embarrassingly for them, Ockerman has came forward and identified the men he depicted in the mural. They are from left to right, “Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Aleister Crowley, Carnegie & Warburg“. Of the six men, only Rothschild and Warburg were Jewish. In fact, Aleister Crowley was noted for his antisemitic views. The take home message for the BBC & co is that maybe capitalists of all races share similar shaped noses. “

Only Rothschild and Warburg are front wheel skids.

The Jews have been on about Ken Livingstone forever. It plays to their Jewish victimhood shtick.

Third world imports is a divide and rule trick.

Last edited:
Brazil's Lula to surrender to police

"Lula served as president from 2003-2011. Despite a lead in opinion polls ahead of October's election, he remains a divisive figure."

He's allowed to run again? I thought there were term limits in Brazil.

"Kennedy predicted Tuesday that the controversy will result in a 'whole bunch of bills' being introduced to regulate Facebook, saying that it would largely be up to Zuckerberg whether they pass. 'You can go back home, spend $10 million on lobbyists and fight us, or you can go back home and help us solve this problem,' Kennedy said."

I didn't know that's how the US political system worked. If I don't like the opinion of the elected officials, I can just hire lobbyists to change it.

Powerful debate in the Commons yesterday, after the Right Honourable Member John Mann's contribution, surely the time has come for the Labour civil war to turn hot:

Whilst I'm no fan of George Galloway he is a skilled orator and his laying into Sadiq Khan is a gem of a verbal attack:

Meanwhile, Morrissey points out that Sad Dick can’t talk proper innit. I had been irritated by this for a long a while, along with Khan’s frequent references to his bus driver father.

Meanwhile, Morrissey points out that Sad Dick can’t talk proper innit. I had been irritated by this for a long a while, along with Khan’s frequent references to his bus driver father.

He also said Abbott wouldn't be suitable for a job in Tesco. She was booed yesterday in the Commons.

Morrissey seems to have become relevant again. Even my kids have taken to the last album, especially Spent The Day In Bed. A great track.

9ddc4af1-17f2-490e-9897-6ddd38c7f49c_800.jpg

Supporters of our next premier, the brother of the man whom no politician would even be caught dead in a photo op with until the 11th hour of an election two years ago. Dear God help us.

I swear they picked one colour of every race in there.

9ddc4af1-17f2-490e-9897-6ddd38c7f49c_800.jpg

Supporters of our next premier, the brother of the man whom no politician would even be caught dead in a photo op with until the 11th hour of an election two years ago. Dear God help us.

I swear they picked one colour of every race in there.

He's making Ontario great again

Mazie Hirono Is the Only Immigrant in the Senate

"If Trump’s presidency has renewed her sense of purpose, it has not instilled a love for political combat. 'I never refer to what I do as my career. What kind of career is it that you have to run for office every two years and go out there and ask total strangers to support you?' she asks. 'It’s what I do. It’s my service.'"

I thought that was a funny characterization for the career of a US politician.

Gotta admit i was pretty stunned the Ireland abortion repeal came in at such a wide margin of victory. Good for them

Gotta admit i was pretty stunned the Ireland abortion repeal came in at such a wide margin of victory. Good for them

That story of that Indian woman in Ireland, Savita, who died from pregnancy complications because the Irish medical system wouldn't perform an abortion because her fetus still had a pulse is absurd. It goes to show religion has no place in secular society. That family wasn't even Catholic. They were Hindu.

It goes to show religion has no place in secular society.

I’m as secular as they get short of having an FSM tattoo across my chest. Third generation atheist.

But I think that, for now, religion has a place in our society. As a social species, it seems like we need some sort of shared core of norms and identities, and in the Western and Middle Eastern worlds, that’s Abrahamic. East Asia has Confucianism as an organizing principle, so they have less need for religion. In the West, without religion, I think anomie would be a major problem. At least in the US.

I’m as secular as they get short of having an FSM tattoo across my chest. Third generation atheist.

But I think that, for now, religion has a place in our society. As a social species, it seems like we need some sort of shared core of norms and identities, and in the Western and Middle Eastern worlds, that’s Abrahamic. East Asia has Confucianism as an organizing principle, so they have less need for religion. In the West, without religion, I think anomie would be a major problem. At least in the US.

I used the incorrect term. Religion has no place when it comes to delivery of public and social services in a secular society. If a Muslim is in power, I certainly don't want my child benefit cheque or social assistance or state pension paused because I wasn't observing Ramadan. I thought we in the west realised that and divorced the civic functions from religious influence.

Otherwise use of religion because it gives folks some (not all) form of morals or calling in life - sure. Go worship a chipmunk for all I care if it makes you a productive human being.

Anyone following the political crisis in Italy? I've read a few things today that the financial strain from the bond markets could really tank both French and British markets as well as they are some of the biggest holders of Italian debt.

Anyone following the political crisis in Italy? I've read a few things today that the financial strain from the bond markets could really tank both French and British markets as well as they are some of the biggest holders of Italian debt.

The implications are bigger than Brexit as it will crash the German banks and bring the EU project to an end. My Italian colleagues are still talking about impeachment today....but looks like a technocratic caretaker government before fresh elections and an even bigger mandate to tell the EU go swivel.

The Italians are not dumb enough to take perpetual depression like Greece, they're looking to break-out.

I don’t see either the Greeks or the Italians as dumb.

It is more a case of the EU (and the globalist Establishment) having various ways of grinding countries down.

I heard Berlusconi finished his time out and can offer his services to the country again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom