Zen and the Art of Forum Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies but we're havign some SERIOUS problems with the style so things are fucked up. It might be a bit before I can fix it. I just don't have time for this shit at the moment.

Anyone else having issues with subscriptions not landing on the last place you viewed them when clicked? For me they seem to be landing about 5-10 posts earlier that I've already viewed.

Anyone else having issues with subscriptions not landing on the last place you viewed them when clicked? For me they seem to be landing about 5-10 posts earlier that I've already viewed.

Yep been happening to me for about five days now.

Ok guys, try it now please. Seems to be firing much closer to the mark after the fix. You may have to go back to the same thread more than once to get the full effect of the fix.

Alright, I turned off all the fancy options on theme relating to java script. Please test out via mobile if the ability to get to the last post works better now.

Thruth Thruth ConchitaWurst ConchitaWurst LelandJ LelandJ HenryC HenryC Darkside LKP fxh fxh Leitmotif FriendCustomer

^this. Had to scroll a fuckload to get to your post

Ok, so the developer has been rooting around on the style trying to turn on the elements that make it nice yet get the page to load at the last post. Have you guys noticed any differences lately?

The sidebar addon completely fucked up so now we've got the default running. Not idea, but we'll have to work with it until the dev comes out with a fix.

I am having problems typing answers from my phone. sometimes it doubles the word i just typed. Other times there is a 2/3 seconds after typing.

I have a BBQ10.

I am having problems typing answers from my phone. sometimes it doubles the word i just typed. Other times there is a 2/3 seconds after typing.

I have a BBQ10.
that's weird. is it doing that all the time on every reply or just randomly? how long has that been going on for?

Usually all the time. I cant remember since when, but I would say 3/4 months. I usually write only from my laptop anyway.

Usually all the time. I cant remember since when, but I would say 3/4 months. I usually write only from my laptop anyway.
honestly it might be a blackberry thing. no one else has made that complaint going that far back. have you tried a different mobile? a friend or family members might be worth a shot just to see.

rambo - I don't notice most of this stuff but if you need to test things shoot me a request.

I access DW on my android phone on train, on my android 7" tablet in bed, on my 22" desktop and on a 17" laptop.

I use Opera browser on my desktop.

rambo - I don't notice most of this stuff but if you need to test things shoot me a request.

I access DW on my android phone on train, on my android 7" tablet in bed, on my 22" desktop and on a 17" laptop.

I use Opera browser on my desktop.
subscribe to this thread for me please. if someone posts something they're having an issue with you can be our test subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom