I think a lot of chowderheads didn't want to believe it. It's been long said that Trump rode to the presidency because he embodies a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a total fucking moron's idea of a smart man. These people -- his base -- are just now coming...
White nationalists have perpetrated far, far more attacks on U.S. soil than radical Muslims. You have to go where the gig is. Either that, or the jihadis need to up their game.
It's plebeian, I know, but a few of us have sworn our lives to standing immediately in harm's way defending this country; when called to action we're left precious little time to spout inane bullshit about which we know little and even less time to post pictures of our socks. There are guns to...
Oh, holy shit. That is the saddest, smallest, and most frightened little thing I have heard in a long time.
Are you seriously American? Or are you just fucking with us?
Malik Monk = King Priest / Holy King. I see no problem with that.
As for BHO, um, gee. Hussein means "beautiful one." I can't imagine why you'd want to name a child that. And he was named long the fuck before either Saddam or bin Laden were things. What were his parents supposed to do, use a...